General America's birthday!!!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Your forefathers weren't able to make it here and had to flee you mean.
If it wasn't for America y'all would be speaking Nazi, show some respect for your saviors.

Last edited:
M

member 3289

Your forefathers weren't able to make it here and had to flee you mean.
My paternal lineage hails from Germany. My ancestors came to this country in the late 19th century.

They had the foresight to leave before shit got bad in the 1930s.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
If it wasn't for America y'all would be speaking Nazi, show some respect for your saviors.
No doubt we had some missteps in between.

I can still make fun of US, Russia, and certainly France, and most most certainly the Brits tho!
Like, could you imagine not making fun of em?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015

I can still make fun of US, Russia, and certainly France, and most most certainly the Brits tho!
The Brit's are terrible people and it's why we shot them in the face so long ago, we should have let them fall to your people.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

killing 6 million jews is more than a little misstep

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
No shit Sherlock. I also didn't write little.

But look at you making a none - meme post all of the sudden. This is a step in the right direction!
Dont get your lederhosen in a bunch hanz

M

member 3289

jason73 @jason73 and BeardOfKnowledge @ConorMcGregorsBeard I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you both celebrate the Fourth of July. Fireworks, cookouts, the whole nine. You probably watch live parades on TV if you can't make it across the border for a small town street parade.

Am I correct in that assumption?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
jason73 @jason73 and BeardOfKnowledge @ConorMcGregorsBeard I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you both celebrate the Fourth of July. Fireworks, cookouts, the whole nine. You probably watch live parades on TV if you can't make it across the border for a small town street parade.

Am I correct in that assumption?
I'm planning to spend the 4th by pretending I'm in the southeast and spend the day bass fishing and shooting my compound bow in preparation for deer season.

M

member 1013

killing 6 million jews is more than a little misstep
Hey hey

Whoaaaa

Don’t forget 6 million Slavs, Gypsies, blacks, homosexuals, retards and other undesirables and a total death count of 80 million worldwide.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Hey hey

Whoaaaa

Don’t forget 6 million Slavs, Gypsies, blacks, homosexuals, retards and other undesirables and a total death count of 80 million worldwide.
Fucking insane. I'm glad our ancestors made it!

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
Hey hey

Whoaaaa

Are you boys talking about the "holocaust"?

Sorry, the wife majored in Holocaust studies and I do this to annoy her. It works, she punches me in the ribs...hard.

Le Chat Noir
©