America's First All-Inclusive Marijuana Ranch Resort

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

CannaCamp

Calling all marijuana aficionados: beginning on July 1, you can now book an all-inclusive vacation at a pot ranch in Colorado. Billed as the "nation's first cannabis-friendly ranch resort," Durango's 170-acre CannaCamp is located in a setting that won't surprise those familiar with the dude ranch concept. Guests pay between $395-449/night per person to sleep in rustic cabins, enjoy three meals on site every day, and indulge in outdoor adventures like mountain biking and hiking in San Juan Mountains. But how many mountain retreats include a "Wake+Bake Breakfast," 4:20 Community Hour, and "Cooking with Cannabis" classes?

Backed by the hospitality company Bud+Breakfast, who also manage two cannabis-friendly B&Bs in Denver and Silverthorne, CannaCamp differs from other "pot-friendly" accommodations by combining the traditional ranch vacation experience with cannabis culture.

Based on the extensive CannaCamp website, a week-long stay at this mountain retreat is like the middle school summer camp you only dreamed of. Forget hiding your stash from camp counselors and toking up behind the wood shop, at CannaCamp you can proudly display your love for all things pot and still enjoy the great outdoors. The only downside? Per Colorado law, the ranch can't distribute pot, so guests must bring their own and for safety reasons you can't smoke inside the cabins. But don't worry too much; guests that fly into Durango can utilize a cannabis-friendly airport shuttle service that is happy to stop at dispensaries on the way to CannaCamp. We bet your parents never did that.

The facilities:
-Accommodations are available in the Ponderosa Cabins ($395/night per person) or the Cabin Suites ($449/night per person) for a total of 40 guests. All cabins have private bathrooms, refrigerators, and outdoor seating on patios.
-The Main Lodge has WiFi, a game room with pool table, and fireplace.
-A 72-foot heated outdoor swimming pool and 14-person hot tub.
-Equipment for kayaking, paddle-boarding, fishing, hiking, frisbee golf, bocce ball, horseshoes, and volleyball.

Cannabis activities:
-Cooking with Cannabis: a THC Fusion Cooking class to educate guests on how to infuse meals with THC and CBD.
-Cannabis Education Classes: Guests learn about Colorado pot laws, the differences between types of marijuana, and the health benefits of a cannabis lifestyle. (Don't worry, we doubt that this laid-back class has a test at the end).
-Cannabis Yoga: Per the description, "Consuming small doses before participating in one of our yoga classes melts away nerves and inhibitions, and makes you more receptive to the poses and music. Enjoy a mellow high, and a greater focus on breathing in the crisp mountain air. Namaste."
-Canvas & Cannabis: Because pinots and palettes are so 2013.
-Cannabis-Infused Massage Therapy: The massage includes a blend of medicated lotions and oils to encourage "blood flow, boost immunity, and reduce inflammation."

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Cannabis in a mountain setting!

We couldn’t be the first cannabis resort and not offer a thoughtfully developed list of cannabis-related activities! Our partnership with Cultivating Spiritsgives CannaCamp guests a unique opportunity to participate in a wide range of programs that promote creativity, education, health, and communication.

Cooking with Cannabis

Whether you’re a cannabis enthusiast or newbie to the plant, this is the perfect class to find all the information needed to satisfy your culinary pursuits. Our THC Fusion Cooking class is a wonderful way to educate guests on how to safely and responsibly infuse meals with THC and CBD. In compliance with Colorado State Law, no cannabis-infused food will be served.

Cannabis Education Classes

Take your cannabis education to the next level! Learn about the laws surrounding cannabis in Colorado and the ways it has impacted the economy. Understand the differences between indicas and sativas, cannabinoids, terpenes, and strain-specific flavor profiles. Discover all the amazing health benefits associated with cannabis and the variety of ways to consume it. Our passionate staff will ensure guests leave CannaCamp with an in-depth knowledge of both the plant and the industry.

Cannabis Yoga

Cannabis is changing the face of medicine and overall mental and physical wellness. Consuming small doses before participating in one of our yoga classes melts away nerves and inhibitions, and makes you more receptive to the poses and music. Enjoy a mellow high, and a greater focus on breathing in the crisp mountain air. Namaste.

Canvas & Cannabis

Explore your artistic side in one of our cannabis-friendly painting classes. We welcome beginners and Van Goghs alike! Learn the basics of acrylic painting while enjoying a relaxed atmosphere that inspires creation. This class is all about embracing your artistic abilities and exploring the creative process. As with all of our activities, we encourage guests to partake in cannabis responsibly.

Cannabis-Infused Massage Therapy

Experience the powerful healing properties of topical cannabis with our infused massage therapy. Our partners at Cultivating Spirits use a unique blend of medicated lotions and oils to promote deep relaxation and pain relief among our guests. The cannabinoids do not enter your bloodstream, so while there are no psychoactive effects, the massage therapy encourages healthy blood flow, boosts immunity, and reduces inflammation.

Cannabis Pairing Dinners

Pairing cannabis with food is a new culinary trend led by Cultivating Spirits and taking shape with legalization. All of the delicious meals served at CannaCamp include a recommended strain pairing, carefully curated to compliment flavor profiles and aromas. Through these meals, you will gain a new appreciation for both cannabis and food, jumpstarting your path towards becoming true cannabis connoisseurs, or Cannaseurs if you will.

Glass Blowing Demonstrations

Glass culture is expanding in conjunction with the legalization of cannabis, especially as artistic appreciation grows and consumers steer away from mass-produced pipes. One of the more visually-stunning art forms, guests are welcome to toke up and watch as talented local artists demonstrate how to manipulate glass into beautiful, finished pieces.

Bonfires

Enjoy this social gathering of new friends around CannaCamp’s centrally-located bonfire. Join other guests and celebrate life, love, consciousness, creativity, community and cannabis legalization in a beautiful Colorado setting. Please feel free to bring drums, guitars, or other music instruments.

4:20 Community Hour

Our version of Happy Hour, guests are encouraged to come together, smoke freely in a comfortable environment, and enjoy a variety of tasty snacks and drinks.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
If I was rich this be amazing..one night isnt enough...3gs on a week stay and 800 on 2ozs of dro..so say 4gs for a week in heaven would be nice..

Apr 3, 2015
for $400 USD per person per night I can do far better right here. fuck, I can get an ounce for $170 and then the rest is gravy.

per night?!?!?

LOL, hey you guys, if ANY of you want to do this, call me first, I'll hook you up better, in a better local, for half the price.

Apr 3, 2015
now in 3 - 4 years when this industry takes off and they arent the only ones doing it, it'll be around $150 a night and that is worth it.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Cannabis in a mountain setting!

Cannabis Yoga

Cannabis is changing the face of medicine and overall mental and physical wellness. Consuming small doses before participating in one of our yoga classes melts away nerves and inhibitions, and makes you more receptive to the poses and music. Enjoy a mellow high, and a greater focus on breathing in the crisp mountain air. Namaste.
Count me in purely for this, LOL

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
for $400 USD per person per night I can do far better right here. fuck, I can get an ounce for $170 and then the rest is gravy.

per night?!?!?

LOL, hey you guys, if ANY of you want to do this, call me first, I'll hook you up better, in a better local, for half the price.
This place looks cool but you and I are basically neighbkurs and I have to agree with you. I can't see anybody having buds they could factually claim better, pretty sure our scenery is better but if I come over to relax and you offer me a massage.......

How much we talkin here?

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
Service is going to suck. Stuff is going to always be late. The kitchen staff will take bites out of your crap. Nope, cant do it.