Society Amid border-wall debate, third drug tunnel found in less than a month in Nogales

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yes, sanctuary means illegals are welcome and we'll protect you from deportation. We'll refuse to deport. You're welcome here. Come on in. I find it hard to believe your council would adopt this without public consultation; it's radical as fuck...
Oregon is an interesting place LOL
look at all those sanctuary counties...It is Huge but not that big...must be most of the state...not many people in majority of state

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Oregon is an interesting place LOL
look at all those sanctuary counties...It is Huge but not that big...must be most of the state...not many people in majority of state
I see the entire state has adopted sanctuary status as a state. So theoretically they're open to indefinite illegal migration from the Mexican border and will defend these illegals from deportation. by the federal government That is radical.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I see the entire state has adopted sanctuary status as a state. So theoretically they're open to indefinite illegal migration from the Mexican border and will defend these illegals from deportation. That is radical.
Yep
For better or for worse Oregon is often ahead of the curve with some of the laws and whatnot.
Decrimilized Cannabis in 1972...probably gonna be the first magic Mushroom using state...lots more examples
some stuff is really great and some is not so great...kind of good with the bad scenario
I guess we already get what you had a question about...So I am in that situation as we speak it seems

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Yep
For better or for worse Oregon is often ahead of the curve with some of the laws and whatnot.
Decrimilized Cannabis in 1972...probably gonna be the first magic Mushroom using state...lots more examples
some stuff is really great and some is not so great...kind of good with the bad scenario
I guess we already get what you had a question about...So I am in that situation as we speak it seems
Have you seen this yet lol?

View: https://youtu.be/aSw79yRnDVs

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
What do you think of the idea of running bus caravans to sanctuary cities?
I'm biased, so may not be the best person to ask. But sanctuary cities by themselves don't grant any kind of status - they only prevent random round-ups and deportations.
But ..... what people need to realize is this: Immigration and asylum seekers are overly-vetted and screened like they are potential national security risks. The people in the caravans are seeking asylum, and once they are cleared for immigration status, it's not because they haven't been subjected to background checks and liability or ward-of-the-state checks. If anything, anyone granted immigration status is a great potential citizen.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
LOL I can't stand Portland
I only enter the edge of that city when I drive to Montana via the Gorge

I like smaller cities that have quicker access to the woods
We have more than our share of weirdos here in Vancouver too of course, but their impact is counterbalanced by the Chinese presence which is very very conservative.

Soon the Chinese will outnumber whites here, especially in the city core, and the place will become very conservative. All of these weirdos are white of course, weirdness seems to be a bit of a white cultural peculiarity.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
We have more than our share of weirdos here in Vancouver too of course, but their impact is counterbalanced by the Chinese presence which is very very conservative.

Soon the Chinese will outnumber whites here, especially in the city core, and the place will become very conservative. All of these weirdos are white of course, weirdness seems to be a bit of a white cultural peculiarity.
Portland is where most the dramatic weirdos go...not enough people to get attention from in Eugene and the rest of the state doesn't like Drama
Oregon is pretty quiet other than the Few Cities along I-5

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
LMAO!!!

(but not false)

M

member 1013

The solution is to build the wall underground.

You are welcome