General An elephant grabs some lunch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Didn't seem appropriate taking pics but food last night was really good. We did the sharing thing. Last time we went I wasn't too fussed with it but I like it loads now.

We had

BBB◦ biscuits ◦ bacon ◦ honey butter
KFC korean fried chicken ◦ gochuchong ◦ green onion ◦ sweet-heat ◦ garlic
glazed PORK BELLY ◦ kabocha squash ◦ salsify ◦ toasted walnuts ◦ maple

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Didn't seem appropriate taking pics but food last night was really good. We did the sharing thing. Last time we went I wasn't too fussed with it but I like it loads now.

We had

BBB◦ biscuits ◦ bacon ◦ honey butter
KFC korean fried chicken ◦ gochuchong ◦ green onion ◦ sweet-heat ◦ garlic
glazed PORK BELLY ◦ kabocha squash ◦ salsify ◦ toasted walnuts ◦ maple
You know how you said your friend was a walrus, it's because she eats pork. I feel like I mentioned this once or twice. Women shouldn't eat pork lest they become hogs.

It's science

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
You know how you said your friend was a walrus, it's because she eats pork. I feel like I mentioned this once or twice. Women shouldn't eat pork lest they become hogs.

It's science
Wouldn't go as far as calling her a fatty but she definitely looks like she tucks away a few Faggots a week.

I could never give up pork. I know it isn't as nice here as back home but the smell of bacon cooking...I don't know how anyone could be veggie.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Some Brazilian filet. With garlic and herb butter and some taters. I fucked the salad off. The gays can have it.