General An elephant grabs some lunch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
IMG_20200717_200406.jpg

Cod with some orange coloured mash and some kind of sauce. It was fantastic. Second best food I've had in Belgium I think.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The prawns from today look amazing.
Yes they was very good. The gal that cooks is the owners daughter, she is very good. The place across the street is triple in price but she is showing him up a bit. She's not at his level but she's gonna knock him off his perch one day. And by him I mean some fancy chef across the street

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yes they was very good. The gal that cooks is the owners daughter, she is very good. The place across the street is triple in price but she is showing him up a bit. She's not at his level but she's gonna knock him off his perch one day. And by him I mean some fancy chef across the street
Nice, those are the best places to eat imo. You get more for the money and they put everything into their food.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Nice, those are the best places to eat imo. You get more for the money and they put everything into their food.
Yeh I seen them all spying on me to see how I liked it. I felt Like a VIP guest at Christmas..they genuinely want to please. To be fair to laddo over the road he's the same, his cooking is art to him, and fuck me it's something special.