General An elephant grabs some lunch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fuck now I want curry. I had KFC after work but Indian would've been a good choice
Just flicking back thru looking for inspiration, KFC sounds good but I reckon curry would be better. Think I will hold off an hour or two and get some curries in

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Help me pick. I've had food from here twice now. Both times shite. Not spicy enough. I won't get a Madras or jalfrezi, as there is no point. So I'm gonna order something else, curious what you guys would get. I've pretty much already decided.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I'd have a starter of Shami kebab. It's not on their menu but if an Indian restaurant can't knock up one of these it doesn't have a good chef and I shall not be patronising such an establishment. Pro tip for you there.

I'd have a chicken Madras, pilau rice and it would be a paratha but your place only has naans. So I'd have the garlic one.

That's quiite a plain menu. But sometimes thats a good thing if what they offer is done well.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'd have a starter of Shami kebab. It's not on their menu but if an Indian restaurant can't knock up one of these it doesn't have a good chef and I shall not be patronising such an establishment. Pro tip for you there.

I'd have a chicken Madras, pilau rice and it would be a paratha but your place only has naans. So I'd have the garlic one.

That's quiite a plain menu. But sometimes thats a good thing if what they offer is done well.
I had the chicken Madras and king prawn Madras. They were bitch made. I think because I'm ordering thru deliveroo I'm not getting chance to tell the chef to make it spicy.

So this time I'm gonna try a Mirch masala, and a king prawn kahrhrhahri . And maybe a garlic naan or something. I don't usually get rice unless I'm in the restaurant sat down, I like to eat curry with a spoon straight from the tub.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Oh and to touch on the Madras it was tasty enough, just wasn't spicy considering they don't do a vindaloo either.

I think it's got a Michelin star, not sure.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Changed me mind. I already have a pot noodle, a cottage pie, a chicken casserole, some oxtail soup, some ravioli, and some crisps. Oh and a yoghurt. I'll make do with some of that when I get hungry.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If you tend your gaze away from the delicious looking cockles and mussels you may also notice he sells cheap whiskey.

IMG_20210325_192630.jpg

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I find the pickled onion really opens up the pallete to discover the deep wooden notes of Teachers. You can also really taste the rich, peaty undertones of the high commissioner once paired with a sausage in batter as well.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I find the pickled onion really opens up the pallete to discover the deep wooden notes of Teachers. You can so really taste the rich, peaty undertones of the high commissioner once paired with a sausage in batter as well.

There's one in the top right corner of my last picture. There was two but I gobbled them up