General An elephant grabs some lunch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just ordered 4 cans of Polak beer from a corner shop that's for some reason pretending they are a restaurant on deliveroo.

Hah

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Don't know what to get for my dinner. I quite fancy spaghetti but the choices aren't world beating

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Turkish kebab. These place may be the best ever when it comes to a chicken shish. The rice alone is worth the cost.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Damn. Dropped 600 quid gambling today.

Idiot.

Fucking everyday mantra left me.

Idiot.
No one to blame but me. What a fool.
Gotta live for 2 weeks with those twinges of annoyance now.

Idiot.

Hopefully I won't do it again for another 4 months. Hopefully ever. Yeah. Right.

Idiot.

I'd go back to GA but I don't want the wife to know.

Idiot.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Damn. Dropped 600 quid gambling today.

Idiot.

Fucking everyday mantra left me.

Idiot.
No one to blame but me. What a fool.
Gotta live for 2 weeks with those twinges of annoyance now.

Idiot.

Hopefully I won't do it again for another 4 months. Hopefully ever. Yeah. Right.

Idiot.

I'd go back to GA but I don't want the wife to know.

Idiot.
Next time you want to gamble send me a hundred quid and see if I post it back

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Next time you want to gamble send me a hundred quid and see if I post it back
should have rung Dick Niaz @Dick Niaz but your mind only goes in one direction when you get the itch.

its not fatal. It’s just so annoying. It’s embarrassing to be such a loser.

such a lame addiction and such a costly one too.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
should have rung Dick Niaz @Dick Niaz but your mind only goes in one direction when you get the itch.

its not fatal. It’s just so annoying. It’s embarrassing to be such a loser.

such a lame addiction and such a costly one too.
I will drop everything for you anytime you get that itch. That’s our deal and I’m here for you whether you need support, a distraction, or a kick in the pants.

Don’t be too hard on yourself. Life is tough enough these days without the guilt. What’s done is done - you can’t change the past but you can take the lesson. Regret can be a gift when it becomes motivation. I am thankful every time the thought of alcohol crosses my mind because the idea of going back to how I was scares the hell out of me.

You’ll turn that itch into a positive trigger too - I know it! You had a great four months and here is to your new streak! Much love brother…

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I will drop everything for you anytime you get that itch. That’s our deal and I’m here for you whether you need support, a distraction, or a kick in the pants.

Don’t be too hard on yourself. Life is tough enough these days without the guilt. What’s done is done - you can’t change the past but you can take the lesson. Regret can be a gift when it becomes motivation. I am thankful every time the thought of alcohol crosses my mind because the idea of going back to how I was scares the hell out of me.

You’ll turn that itch into a positive trigger too - I know it! You had a great four months and here is to your new streak! Much love brother…

Fucking hell.

Cheers man.

Fucking hell.

Those words will be my shield next time I get an itch. And if that doesn't work. I will ring you. Just for 12 seconds of stop it you idiot. Stop it.

Thank you mate.

Your pm previous helped me so much. I'd forgotten how powerful you are.

Look I've fucked up. But I'd forgotten the reason the reason I'd stayed strong for 4 months was your help.

I appreciate it's down to the individual. It's always on you. That's just how it is.

But christ. Reading those words help more than you can know I genuinely mean that.

I'm clean now till the next itch. And the next time I'm leaning hard on you... Thank you again. X

Fuck. Thank you. X

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Bloody hell mate.

I think you're the reason it's been so long since my last transgression.

Appreciate it.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Booked in to that volcano stone steak place again. I'll get some good pictures later

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hmm can't decide if I should get a McDonald's or a carvery. It will cost me ten quid each way to go to carvery. But I do fancy it.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Might get a gringo burger. I'd feel like somehow I was cheating my heritage tho. Maybe I'll just get some dumpster tacos.