Lifestyle An explanation for Priziesthorse's recent absense

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I applaude it.
I detest it.

Unless he has been convicted in court then he stands only accused. For all we know he is an innocent man caught short near a field during a time of social unreat regarding the topic. I think showing his mugshot is not only unethical, but stupid on behalf of the place that ran the story, if he indeed proved it's an ill timed case of Bangalore belly I hope he sues them and wins

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
I detest it.

Unless he has been convicted in court then he stands only accused. For all we know he is an innocent man caught short near a field during a time of social unreat regarding the topic. I think showing his mugshot is not only unethical, but stupid on behalf of the place that ran the story, if he indeed proved it's an ill timed case of Bangalore belly I hope he sues them and wins
I am maening, I applaude him shitting on another school's lawn. #mastertroll

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
In New Jersey, pooping on someones grass is considered a compliment.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
My last UK job we had a mystery jizzer. We never worked out who it was but he’d just do it all over the wall.

The ladies’ had someone who wouldn’t flush properly either so I had to start using a bathroom ages away in our building for fear of running into that.