VID Anatomy of UFC 229: Khabib vs McGregor Press Conference

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Good video.

Around the 4:40 Ali says if anybody acts up they're gonna get it. Conor then yells fuck you at him a few times and he does nothing lol.

When live I missed Conor making those statements about wanting the fans there and he's right. That type of presser would've been so much better.

Khabib seems nice and relaxed through out like usual. I wonder how he will handle having that next level kind of energy these fights bring come fight day.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
I am pissed that they cut out the Ali stuff.
This was from Khabib's perspective and it would have been great to see/hear Ali & what he was doing to Conor & his reax from what Conor said.

Man, I am pumped for this fight

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
When live I missed Conor making those statements about wanting the fans there and he's right. That type of presser would've been so much better.
There were issues with NYSAC & the NYPD due to Conor's antics
They either said "no fans" or asked for an insane amount for added security & bonds in case of a riot.

UFC booked RCMH thinking they can have 6k there ... otherwise they could have done it elsewhere & not pay the insane rental & union fees

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
There were issues with NYSAC & the NYPD due to Conor's antics
They either said "no fans" or asked for an insane amount for added security & bonds in case of a riot.

UFC booked RCMH thinking they can have 6k there ... otherwise they could have done it elsewhere & not pay the insane rental & union fees
Ya if that's the case that's shitty. UFC should've bucked up for whatever costs and made it happen.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
An interesting part of the video was while they were waiting for Conor, Khabib went on stage & took his belt.
Reporters wondered if he was leaving bc Conor was waiting too long, but on the video he seemed to do it because he realized Conor would be out first & might grab it (or something).

M

member 3289

An interesting part of the video was while they were waiting for Conor, Khabib went on stage & took his belt.
Reporters wondered if he was leaving bc Conor was waiting too long, but on the video he seemed to do it because he realized Conor would be out first & might grab it (or something).
He did it to Aldo and then Alvarez. When he did it to Alvarez, Eddie actually took it back but by mistake took the featherweight belt.

I guess it doesn't matter bc after Conor beat Eddie they gave him Woodley's belt lol.