Anderson Silva denied change of walkout music

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Wtf? What does it matter what he walks out to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
You'd think that with all that Andy has given in the cage.....he would have at least earned the right to choose his OWN walkout music. Not shocked as the UFC brass has a history of beating shit in to the ground way beyond it's useful life.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I Wild Each It;n8168 said:
Wtf? What does it matter what he walks out to?

Brand before the fighters as far as priority I'd assume. I think its crazy but I'm not surprised. I can see having influence if say a new guy wanted something like 2LIVE CREW "Fuck Martinez" but let a guy like AS do his thing.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It's little shit like this man. Zuffa is a bunch of control freaks. It exemplifies the stale production they've had since they've been in business. I don't know if they're scared of change, or incapable of thinking of new ideas.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I think Silva has a right to walk out to whatever song he wants, but im sure the reason is if he comes out to a new song the UFC EA game would have to be re done as anything else with the old song, its bout money isnt about anything else but greed on the part of dirt bag.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I mean I could understand if they didnt have the rights to use the song he wanted....but come on thats fucking ridiculous

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I agree, its just the UFC being the UFC, maybe this will be an example in the law suit of how the fighters are treated. The guy got KN'd then leg broke using that walk out song, maybe he does need a new one mentally.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
dacofty;n8270 said:
I agree, its just the UFC being the UFC, maybe this will be an example in the law suit of how the fighters are treated. The guy got KN'd then leg broke using that walk out song, maybe he does need a new one mentally.
"The guy got KO'd then leg broke using that walk out song, maybe he does need a new one mentally."

This x1000

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
what a close minded company. I get the idea of brand recognition. This seems like something so easy to play up. From the fire from the ashes a brand new anderson silva. Rebuilt. New training. New focus. New walk out music signifies this changing course from 2 losses. and he wanted a rapper gospel thing? Even easier. Joe Rogan and Goldberg wax poetic about the mental spiritual revival of Silva.