Anderson Silva gets more time to answer NSAC's complaint, hearing likely in May

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Anderson Silva gets more time to answer NSAC’s complaint, hearing likely in May | MMAjunkie

Honestly. how long does it take to have your case ready for PED usage? Either he did or didnt you the PED, whether it helped heal him or whatever reason is irrelevant when it is a BANNED sustenance. I think this is just the UFC at work to sweep this under the rug by getting it postponed over and over until the average viewer forgets.

Or just a thought, how long can a sample be stored before the contents start to break down? If they havent requested a 2nd test on sample B, why not?

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Anyone know when Diaz is getting his hearing?

The Tomahawk Murderer

Feb 12, 2015
Not surprising to me at all.

His fans (the same ones who thought "STEROID CHEAT" Chael Sonnen should have been crucified) make excuses and give him a pass. Dana, who took a shit on Nick Diaz for popping for weed (not to mention the likes of Bonnar, Wandy, etc.) wants to "stand behind" the guy who got busted for FIVE banned substances. Then the same commission that takes pride in making an unnecessarily harsh example out of everyone else goes "oh you don't have a good enough justification yet? No problem, take some more time!". After withholding the results long enough to make sure his fight still happened in the first place.

That prissy fucker will never know what it's like to be held to the same standards as everyone else.

Like I've said before, I don't particularly have a problem with fighters using gear. What I do have a problem with is hypocrisy, double standards and preferential treatment. All of which have been fairly consistent themes throughout Anderson's UFC career.

Although I'm especially bitter about it now though to be honest. I know the situations played out differently, but to see Anderson once again getting the kid's gloves treatment from everyone from his fans, to other fighters to Dana/Zuffa and the commission after all of the above set fire to Wand's career and future makes me want to headbutt my grandma (or something).