Anderson Silva - "I’m not a cheater and I never had a juiced body. "

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I think he was using the steroids to recover from his injuries faster. That's just my opinion.

As for anxiety medication, that shit will only hinder you. I know from personal experience. You will lose focus and clarity and not even know it in that haze. Only when you get off will you know how bad it was.
100% true! When it's necessary it drastically improved your life but either take it forever more or suffer hell to get off of it after longtime use.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
100% true! When it's necessary it drastically improved your life but either take it forever more or suffer hell to get off of it after longtime use.
Or take it for years, and fall back to TRT dosages when you're done.

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
Was watching ROTR today. If this happened in Japan people would have raved at the skill and innovation. Since it wasn't nobody cares. Check this out-

Just thought I'd add this to the thread to mix it up.
For those who don't know, that was illegal as fuck.

The Tomahawk Murderer

Feb 12, 2015
About time T @The Tomahawk Murderer stopped lurking so much and started posting :) Good stuff.
Thanks!

And I would have been posting more, but my sister managed to fuck her new lap top up already, so I've been lending her "mine" through the week(s) for school stuff. She sold me this one for $50, so when I say "lending" I basically mean giving her her shit back when she needs it, lol.

So may still be stuck lurking on my ps4 which I hate trying to post from (and fuck typing on a touch screen, I'd rather chew my fingers off) more than I would like for a while until she gets it fixed or buys a new one.

Love this forum already though! It's actually replacing two other forums completely for me, which has had the unexpected side effect of making those places a LOT more fun than they've ever been for me. I know it's immature and I'm generally not one for trolling at all.....but I'm starting to get it, lol. Don't worry, won't bring that shit here, BTW. Anyways, can't post on either one anymore so this should be my first stop when I log on now that that's pretty much over, heh.

Not to go too far off track, just wanted to explain the lack of activity lately. I definitely intend to be a consistent poster here for the foreseeable future though!

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
Thanks!

And I would have been posting more, but my sister managed to fuck her new lap top up already, so I've been lending her "mine" through the week(s) for school stuff. She sold me this one for $50, so when I say "lending" I basically mean giving her her shit back when she needs it, lol.

So may still be stuck lurking on my ps4 which I hate trying to post from (and fuck typing on a touch screen, I'd rather chew my fingers off) more than I would like for a while until she gets it fixed or buys a new one.

Love this forum already though! It's actually replacing two other forums completely for me, which has had the unexpected side effect of making those places a LOT more fun than they've ever been for me. I know it's immature and I'm generally not one for trolling at all.....but I'm starting to get it, lol. Don't worry, won't bring that shit here, BTW. Anyways, can't post on either one anymore so this should be my first stop when I log on now that that's pretty much over, heh.

Not to go too far off track, just wanted to explain the lack of activity lately. I definitely intend to be a consistent poster here for the foreseeable future though!
Dude I'm on here 24/7 on a cheap ass Walmart fone with maxed out mobile data. We gotta do what we gotta do man. Nice to see you.

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
Dude I'm on here 24/7 on a cheap ass Walmart fone with maxed out mobile data. We gotta do what we gotta do man. Nice to see you.
Oh forgot to mention I dropped the fucker the second day I got it and the ENTIRE screen is spider web. Who would have thought ol' Frank was operating on such a piece of shit? :)

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Thanks!

Awesome...well, except for the laptop issue lol. Look forward to seeing more of this from you!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Oh forgot to mention I dropped the fucker the second day I got it and the ENTIRE screen is spider web. Who would have thought ol' Frank was operating on such a piece of shit? :)
You are so multi-talented dude...seriously.

The Tomahawk Murderer

Feb 12, 2015
Yes. TMMAC always welcomes healthy debate and intelligent discussion.

Fair enough. I, like so many others, was dazzled by the brilliance of the spider that i was blinded to many things that went on during his career. I am very conflicted about this subject. I was a big fan. Now not so much. I will not support cheating.

Personally, the roids thing doesn't bother me so much (if roids bother me I can't be a Wandy fan so fuck that haha) on it's own so much as the adamant denial and hypocritical statements about others doing so and how they should be punished to the extreme that he's made in the past.

I was a big fan of Anderson's myself once upon a time, but he's just done a lot of shit that's rubbed me wrong through the years, starting with how he handled his "friend" Wandy dropping to MW. A guy he pretended to be friends with dropped to a safer, more natural weight class for him and he immediately calls said friend's next opponent and offers help from a former training partner, having his nerve to get pissy while himself feeling free to hop between weight classes at his convenience. Needless to say, I don't respect a move like that....my Wandy love doesn't help the butt hurt though, I'll be honest.....

Then he has his nerve to whine about fighters being "disrespectful" in interviews , while he goes and tops any words they could have possibly spoken with his actions IN the cage. "Oh, Damian Maia said he hopes to "take my arm home?" (IE; win by sub, as if we didn't know that) How disrespectful!" Then he proceeds to show us what "respect" and "honor" are by hiding behind the ref, doing imitations, name calling and generally screwing over everyone who paid for the fight with immature jackassery, basically because his opponent dared to say he thought he could win by sub and Andy got butt hurt.

Then he has the nerve to answer questions about fighting the likes of JBJ or Shogun with shit like "No, 185 is my weight class. I am the champion. This is where I fight. This is my division. I would like to fight GSP next". I wish somebody would have taken the beat down and smacked the shit out of him when he said that, lol. On multiple occasions.

And don't even get me started on how fucking difficult it was to get him in a worthwhile fight towards the end of his run where I assume he knew he was slowing down. He basically had to be forced into matches with top contenders like Chael 2 or Weidman after months of refusals, drama and begging for much easier fights like Cung Le or welterweights. It got to the point that even Dana White was mocking him saying he everytime they try to set him up with a contender, he asks for Mighty Mouse or something instead, and this was when Anderson was still the biggest thing they had going and Dana was always on his nuts. That would be like Dana mocking Rousey these days. She would have to REALLY push it as Anderson clearly did when trying to avoid real contenders toward the end while begging for easier side shows instead.

And I could probably go on. You'll never hear me say Anderson wasn't a GREAT fighter. He's absolutely one of the all time best at any weight class. But I have always viewed him as a very poor "champion"". Maybe it's just my personal view of what an ideal champ should be like. They are happy to face all contenders in their weight class and show up to fight and do their damn job. They don't dance around, hide behind the refs and yell insults because the other guy said he hoped to armbar him. They don't constantly refuse number one contenders and beg for easy matches. They don't get mocked for wanting easy fights or threatened with the under card for being a jackass during a fight by their own promoters. They don't obsessively chase matches with guys from lower weight classes who have already said "no thanks". A good champ just generally doesn't act like Anderson Silva did, especially in the later years of his run.

Sorry to rant. Like I said, Anderson is an all time great and fun to watch if he's not just dicking around, but he's never really been this respectful, humble champ who exudes "budo" and behaves in a deity like manner that his hardcore fans have always insisted he was. Just a prissy, entitled dude with an awesome skill set.

Just my opinions of course. Maybe I'm a little too opinionated judging by that wall of text, lol.

P

Punch

Personally, the roids thing doesn't bother me so much (if roids bother me I can't be a Wandy fan so fuck that haha) on it's own so much as the adamant denial and hypocritical statements about others doing so and how they should be punished to the extreme that he's made in the past.

I was a big fan of Anderson's myself once upon a time, but he's just done a lot of shit that's rubbed me wrong through the years, starting with how he handled his "friend" Wandy dropping to MW. A guy he pretended to be friends with dropped to a safer, more natural weight class for him and he immediately calls said friend's next opponent and offers help from a former training partner, having his nerve to get pissy while himself feeling free to hop between weight classes at his convenience. Needless to say, I don't respect a move like that....my Wandy love doesn't help the butt hurt though, I'll be honest.....

Then he has his nerve to whine about fighters being "disrespectful" in interviews , while he goes and tops any words they could have possibly spoken with his actions IN the cage. "Oh, Damian Maia said he hopes to "take my arm home?" (IE; win by sub, as if we didn't know that) How disrespectful!" Then he proceeds to show us what "respect" and "honor" are by hiding behind the ref, doing imitations, name calling and generally screwing over everyone who paid for the fight with immature jackassery, basically because his opponent dared to say he thought he could win by sub and Andy got butt hurt.

Then he has the nerve to answer questions about fighting the likes of JBJ or Shogun with shit like "No, 185 is my weight class. I am the champion. This is where I fight. This is my division. I would like to fight GSP next". I wish somebody would have taken the beat down and smacked the shit out of him when he said that, lol. On multiple occasions.

And don't even get me started on how fucking difficult it was to get him in a worthwhile fight towards the end of his run where I assume he knew he was slowing down. He basically had to be forced into matches with top contenders like Chael 2 or Weidman after months of refusals, drama and begging for much easier fights like Cung Le or welterweights. It got to the point that even Dana White was mocking him saying he everytime they try to set him up with a contender, he asks for Mighty Mouse or something instead, and this was when Anderson was still the biggest thing they had going and Dana was always on his nuts. That would be like Dana mocking Rousey these days. She would have to REALLY push it as Anderson clearly did when trying to avoid real contenders toward the end while begging for easier side shows instead.

And I could probably go on. You'll never hear me say Anderson wasn't a GREAT fighter. He's absolutely one of the all time best at any weight class. But I have always viewed him as a very poor "champion"". Maybe it's just my personal view of what an ideal champ should be like. They are happy to face all contenders in their weight class and show up to fight and do their damn job. They don't dance around, hide behind the refs and yell insults because the other guy said he hoped to armbar him. They don't constantly refuse number one contenders and beg for easy matches. They don't get mocked for wanting easy fights or threatened with the under card for being a jackass during a fight by their own promoters. They don't obsessively chase matches with guys from lower weight classes who have already said "no thanks". A good champ just generally doesn't act like Anderson Silva did, especially in the later years of his run.

Sorry to rant. Like I said, Anderson is an all time great and fun to watch if he's not just dicking around, but he's never really been this respectful, humble champ who exudes "budo" and behaves in a deity like manner that his hardcore fans have always insisted he was. Just a prissy, entitled dude with an awesome skill set.

Just my opinions of course. Maybe I'm a little too opinionated judging by that wall of text, lol.
Nothing wrong with being a passionate MMA fan, homie. :)

Ed Soares always rubbed me the wrong way.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I believe Ando. I think they slimed him on the way out like they do everyone.

No legacy left untarnished.

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
I'm clueless when it comes to steroid use, effects, abuse, and so forth. I don't even know if I dare ask what I'm about to... Ok roid rage. Is it possible we witnessed a pissed off roid rage fit the first 2 rounds of UFC112? Anderson never looked crazier. Dana was in discust..well we all were.. like I said I'm clueless on this stuff, but it makes me look back and think now. What about it?

P

Punch

I'm clueless when it comes to steroid use, effects, abuse, and so forth. I don't even know if I dare ask what I'm about to... Ok roid rage. Is it possible we witnessed a pissed off roid rage fit the first 2 rounds of UFC112? Anderson never looked crazier. Dana was in discust..well we all were.. like I said I'm clueless on this stuff, but it makes me look back and think now. What about it?
I've never juiced, so no real clue. I've had people tell me 'roid rage is a myth, but i've seen with my own two eyes a Sergeant who was on steroids start beating the shit out of a subordinate in formation for having scuffed boots.

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
I've never juiced, so no real clue. I've had people tell me 'roid rage is a myth, but i've seen with my own two eyes a Sergeant who was on steroids start beating the shit out of a subordinate in formation for having scuffed boots.
Woooow either he was having a very bad day or its real.

I remember that red headed Bonaducci on TV getting his pump on all roided out. He was mean and crabby as hell. Fucker was swinging for the fences at the drop of a hat.

P

Punch

Woooow either he was having a very bad day or its real.

I remember that red headed Bonaducci on TV getting his pump on all roided out. He was mean and crabby as hell. Fucker was swinging for the fences at the drop of a hat.
Like i said, i have no clue. I think it would depend on a person to person basis if i had to take an uneducated guess on it. Some people are more prone to a loss of impulse control, regardless of what drugs they are on.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
Like i said, i have no clue. I think it would depend on a person to person basis if i had to take an uneducated guess on it. Some people are more prone to a loss of impulse control, regardless of what drugs they are on.
you're right. i've seen gentle giants on roids, and some that snap at anything. there will always be the possibility of someones moods changing when you mess with hormones.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Anderson definitely gassed in the third roundish, but perhaps that is why why you don't hold fights in 40 degree heat in the desert.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
That's just an asshole being an asshole, the kids with the scuffed boots that is