Anderson Silva, Kelvin Gastelum face off ahead of UFC Shanghai

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Anderson Silva and Kelvin Gastelum will square off Nov. 25.
Kelvin Gastelum's Instagram
Anderson Silva and Kelvin Gastelum will headline UFC’s upcoming event in China on Nov. 25, and visited Shanghai to promove the UFC’s first trip to the city.

The former UFC middleweight champion takes on Gastelum after coming back to the winning column with a decision victory over Derek Brunson, while Gastelum looks to rebound from a loss to Chris Weidman in July.

Video: Anderson Silva, Kelvin Gastelum face off ahead of UFC Shanghai

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Kelvin gets inside and lands a massive left hook to the jaw of the one time great Anderson Silva.

Winner by KO KG.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
They need to match anderson up with guys who he can put on an exciting fight with.other strikers .it is a waste of andys last few fights to watch him get beat up.let us see him front kick a guys tooth out or knock someone into the 5th dimension like he did to rich and forest.i dont care if they have to rent a japanese can from rizin.i just want to see andy go matrix mode one more time

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
They need to match anderson up with guys who he can put on an exciting fight with.other strikers .it is a waste of andys last few fights to watch him get beat up.let us see him front kick a guys tooth out or knock someone into the 5th dimension like he did to rich and forest.i dont care if they have to rent a japanese can from rizin.i just want to see andy go matrix mode one more time
I think this match up will be exciting. They gave him Brunson to do what you're describing but that didn't work.

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
That would be fucking fantastic.

That won't happen though. They'll use him up until he has no value left, then release him. For the template, see the career of Gomi, T.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
The UFC is weird these days. The Legends tour continues.

Kelvin has come dressed as 24 year old superman method actor.