Andrade Tapped

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
If someone can convince me why a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Brown Belt would tap to a sub that is not only not locked in, but not applying any pressure in the right direction, I’ll believe it. Until then this is fake news.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
yes and she did tap . That's what i am asking why would she tap if she was not in trouble?
or maybe she tried to make Rose confused so she can ease on her grip ?
good question

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If someone can convince me why a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Brown Belt would tap to a sub that is not only not locked in, but not applying any pressure in the right direction, I’ll believe it. Until then this is fake news.
so it was just involuntary hand movement?
I agree it doesn't make sense but footage is footage

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
so it was just involuntary hand movement?
I agree it doesn't make sense but footage is footage
Not involuntary by any means, but we don’t know if she was reaching for something and changed her mind, pulled back, etc. Also that is a short clip with no context to the lift attempt or any body adjustments by either woman. Common sense has to prevail.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Not involuntary by any means, but we don’t know if she was reaching for something and changed her mind, pulled back, etc. Also that is a short clip with no context to the lift attempt or any body adjustments by either woman. Common sense has to prevail.
I hear ya
not saying she should have lost or anything, just found the footage interesting

reminds me of Tito Chael in the makes no sense way

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Being 100% biased towards Rose, I remember seeing that live thinking Andrade tapped but kept going when the ref didn’t notice or do anything about it.

Andrade will probably say she didn’t tap and was just trying to adjust her hand position. :p

Jan 21, 2015
That tap ALSO let go of her defense. She had her hands clasped together to defend her arm from being extended. Unclasping her hands in order to tap makes absolutely no sense, it would allow her arm to be wrenched in several directions. I agree there was no sub there.

I hate to even think it, but could it be a signal for a work?

Super weird, good find, Rambo John J @Outlaw Shit

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
That tap ALSO let go of her defense. She had her hands clasped together to defend her arm from being extended. Unclasping her hands in order to tap makes absolutely no sense, it would allow her arm to be wrenched in several directions. I agree there was no sub there.

I hate to even think it, but could it be a signal for a work?

Super weird, good find, Rambo John J @Outlaw Shit
Damn, it looked like a signal

M

member 603

The good ole Brazilian tap.... I too have fallen victim to this most evil of deceptions. A lot of Brazilians in the tournament scene would do this a lot, give that quick little tap, their opponents would let go, then the Brazilians would go mach 10 on that person to try to blow past the tap and get their opponents off guard... I've seen a good number of fights break out due to this LOL

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
The good ole Brazilian tap.... I too have fallen victim to this most evil of deceptions. A lot of Brazilians in the tournament scene would do this a lot, give that quick little tap, their opponents would let go, then the Brazilians would go mach 10 on that person to try to blow past the tap and get their opponents off guard... I've seen a good number of fights break out due to this LOL
They learned from lindland. teamquestnorth @teamquestnorth

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
People are speculating that this is a signal for a work..... on a fight with nearly even odds..... when the favorite, less-marketable girl won by slamming another girl directly on the back of her head.

Some of us might wanna take a break from the internet.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
So Rose, instead of releasing the submission after the tap and protecting her head, wanted to break andrade's shoulder so bad, she did a Rousimar Palhares and kept cranking after the tap at the expense of protecting herself from the fall?

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
People are speculating that this is a signal for a work..... on a fight with nearly even odds..... when the favorite, less-marketable girl won by slamming another girl directly on the back of her head.

Some of us might wanna take a break from the internet.
Let's be honest....neither is "marketable"

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
Agreed...but she has the personality of a speed bump.
It's not flashy but I appreciate her personality. I think it's a breath of fresh air. I actually like Jessica's personality too, she just doesn't have the visibility that Rose does.