Andrea Lee allegedly assaulted by her piece of shit Nazi husband

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

The Sound of Violence

Host of a podcast about mma podcasts
Oct 28, 2015
Super fucking sad to see. Hopefully this is a big wake up call for her.

"Details to an alleged domestic assault on UFC flyweight fighter Andrea Lee are still sketchy, but a publicly released version of a police report has shed some light as to what happened the night of Saturday, August 4, 2018 into the morning of August 5. According to a call made to police, Andy Nguyen, professional MMA fighter and best friend of Lee called for assistance after Lee was allegedly assaulted by husband Donny Aaron."

https://mymmanews.com/andrea-lee-allegedly-assaulted/

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Doesn't sound like he beat her up or anything...just an asshole being a drunk fukin asshole.

The Sound of Violence

Oct 28, 2015
Doesn't sound like he beat her up or anything...just an asshole being a drunk fukin asshole.
“He was trying to choke her, but she was defending herself well. She didn’t get beat up bad. The police did take pictures of marks on her neck. Wasn’t bad this time. No black eyes or anything but he has hit her before. I just wasn’t there. He was my coach and my friend. This was the first time this was in presence and I was not going to let this fly.

“The domestic violence has been going on for years. I just never saw it..."

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
“He was trying to choke her, but she was defending herself well. She didn’t get beat up bad. The police did take pictures of marks on her neck. Wasn’t bad this time. No black eyes or anything but he has hit her before. I just wasn’t there. He was my coach and my friend. This was the first time this was in presence and I was not going to let this fly.

“The domestic violence has been going on for years. I just never saw it..."
Oh...fukin missed that part.

The Sound of Violence

Oct 28, 2015
"Here’s another the thing. The UFC and many other people offered Donny FREE tattoo cover up and he still never did it. You see online, the small swastika on his elbow. I have a bigger picture of a bigger tattoo on the shoulder that nobody knows about. "

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Andrea is such a cool lady. I hope that she gets out of what seems to be a bad situation.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Andrea is such a cool lady. I hope that she gets out of what seems to be a bad situation.
I'll agree with the second sentence.

I'm sure it's very complicated but any time you're defending an abusive person that refuses to cover their Nazi tattoos, I'm going to have to question just how cool of a lady you are. She may be. But it definitely makes me question a few things.