IMG/GIF Andrei Arlovski’s nose

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Comedian Artie Lange Posts Photo Of 'Hideously Deformed' Nose, The Result Of Decades Of Drug Use
by Gina Tron
December 27, 2018 • 9:22 AM ET

Comedian Artie Lange, known for his work on “Mad TV” and “The Howard Stern Show,” made a not-so-funny post on Christmas Day, sharing a photo of his flattened nose which he described as "hideously deformed" after decades of drug abuse.

It hasn't been a good 2018 for Lange, who lives in Hoboken, New Jersey.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
Comedian Artie Lange Posts Photo Of 'Hideously Deformed' Nose, The Result Of Decades Of Drug Use
by Gina Tron
December 27, 2018 • 9:22 AM ET

Comedian Artie Lange, known for his work on “Mad TV” and “The Howard Stern Show,” made a not-so-funny post on Christmas Day, sharing a photo of his flattened nose which he described as "hideously deformed" after decades of drug abuse.

It hasn't been a good 2018 for Lange, who lives in Hoboken, New Jersey.
Yeah, Artie accidentally snorted glass a few years ago and it fucked him up even worse. When I saw this, I googled "cocaine nose" to see if it's actually something that happens, and there are a ton of pictures of it happening to other people. That's fuckin terrible because Artie was ugly to begin with.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yeah, Artie accidentally snorted glass a few years ago and it fucked him up even worse. When I saw this, I googled "cocaine nose" to see if it's actually something that happens, and there are a ton of pictures of it happening to other people. That's fuckin terrible because Artie was ugly to begin with.
ya he did some damage to that thing

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Looking rough, He has been brutally knocked out so many times I can’t believe he’s still fighting

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yeah fuck that junkie
you made one of the funniest post I ever saw
somebody posted a horrible 99% fatal looking accident video on OG....

My man Yossarian posts

"Is he OK?"

I didn't respond...But I do laugh about that post whenever I see you now

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
There are doctors out there who fix noses......................................................

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
There are doctors out there who fix noses......................................................
he must be waiting till he retires
it is sooo bad tho...really amazing how he leaves that nose and how he just walks around with it

scary as shit really if he looks at you, and his nose is all over the place and he is a giant wolverine like dude

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
he must be waiting till he retires
it is sooo bad tho...really amazing how he leaves that nose and how he just walks around with it

scary as shit really if he looks at you, and his nose is all over the place and he is a giant wolverine like dude
At least Artie could fix his. Before he dies...

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
How does Arlovski even breath with that thing? That has to hamper his "performance" in some way. Just get it fixed and move on from it...sheesh...