General Andrew Luck retires from the NFL at 29 years old

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
hope somebody takes him in the fantasy draft

That is pretty sad, best NFL prospect since Elway.

Showed his greatness and was cut back by injury.

Smart dude, I know he didn't blow all his $$$$$.

For years now Bronco fans have dreamed/predicted that Luck would be traded or signed by Denver(just like P manning) late in his career to get Denver more SB wins.

This basically confirms that will come to fruition.

ps hearing his marriage is rocky and football doesn't help...might be part of the situation but who knows.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
wonder how many of his injuries were from running like a FullBack

Sad either way, but I wonder if he regrets any of that damage?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Well, there’s go my first pick in the draft. Back to the drawing board, I guess.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Can someone please explain this too me, I don't know the NFL, what's the deal with this guy?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Can someone please explain this too me, I don't know the NFL, what's the deal with this guy?
highest rated recruit out of college in 35 years
showed great skill and got hurt and retiring 10 years early...never won a super bowl

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Is he a star of the game or a would be star plagued by injuries who said fuck it?

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
That's actually surprising.

I'm a fan of Colin Cowherd, when I agree with him I strongly agree but when I disagree I strongly disagree. He has his bias's which are really obvious, and one of them is his bias towards Andrew Luck. He makes all sorts of predictions every year about how great he's going to be. I'm indifferent, but the fact Colin goes so hard for this guy, I'm looking forward to seeing him take some shit on this one.

He's also extremely biased for Lebron James, but even more bias Against Russell Westbrook.

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
That's actually surprising.

I'm a fan of Colin Cowherd, when I agree with him I strongly agree but when I disagree I strongly disagree. He has his bias's which are really obvious, and one of them is his bias towards Andrew Luck. He makes all sorts of predictions every year about how great he's going to be. I'm indifferent, but the fact Colin goes so hard for this guy, I'm looking forward to seeing him take some shit on this one.

He's also extremely biased for Lebron James, but even more bias Against Russell Westbrook.
he loves him some sam darnold. only thing good about his show is joy.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Is he a star of the game or a would be star plagued by injuries who said fuck it?
Great player who has at least another 6-7 years in him playing at a high level ...could probably even go another 10.

Has been plagued by some injuries but in reality he hasn’t even hit his absolute potential.

Pretty rare to see a QB at his level / age walk away from the NFL.

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
Great player who has at least another 6-7 years in him playing at a high level ...could probably even go another 10.

Has been plagued by some injuries but in reality he hasn’t even hit his absolute potential.

Pretty rare to see a QB at his level / age walk away from the NFL.
makes me wonder if something more serious is going on? if not i wouldnt be suprised to see him back next year like witten.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
makes me wonder if something more serious is going on? if not i wouldnt be suprised to see him back next year like witten.
colts got him hurt via poor management
he may want out and to have a fresh start elsewhere

I would think he would take a few years off though before coming back...if he can.

The guy really has gotten beaten up bad in his career so far...I have seen a bunch of concussions he just played through and toughed out...luck is a tough tough sob