General Andy Murray is a cunt.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Iirc she wasnt even supposed to be on this tournament as she wasn't ranked high enough or something?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
He lost in straight sets.

Been a fantastic us open.

Now we move on to the Ryder Cup.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Emma pudzlianowski pulled out again. She might make my one hit wonder thread in a couple years.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
@conor mcgregor nut hugger
What u think about the Zverev-Medvedev final?

Zverev played strong against Djokovic, but is at a disadvantage here due to scheduling.

And honestly, I think he has too many distractions to be at a constant high level. He is in TV shows here a lot, is dating around TV chicks n stuff.
With a calmer private life and real concentration on getting ahead each day, he would be a different monster imo.

M

member 3289

@conor mcgregor nut hugger
What u think about the Zverev-Medvedev final?

Zverev played strong against Djokovic, but is at a disadvantage here due to scheduling.

And honestly, I think he has too many distractions to be at a constant high level. He is in TV shows here a lot, is dating around TV chicks n stuff.
With a calmer private life and real concentration on getting ahead each day, he would be a different monster imo.
It should still be close, but yeah if I had to pick one of them to win it would be Medvedev, who is also the betting favorite.

I'm not sure how someone like Zverev isn't 100% serious about tennis. He's grown up watching the three best players of all time, each of whom lives, eats, and breathes tennis. Imagine one of those guys with that kind of distraction. Not possible.

You were right about Zverev ultimately being better than Thiem though.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
LoL I told you he's a cunt.

It's getting embarrassing now. He gets his ass kicked at every event. He's like the bj Penn of tennis

Fuck you. He's won an Olympic gold medal at his home games and won 3 opens in an era where the best 3 players in history played.

He was in 11 open finals. I will not stand by and let this Knight of the realm be slurred.

You go to far sir.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fuck you. He's won an Olympic gold medal at his home games and won 3 opens in an era where the best 3 players in history played.

He was in 11 open finals. I will not stand by and let this Knight of the realm be slurred.

You go to far sir.
He's making a mockery or a sport I already mock. He's the bob Sapp of tennis and is ruining whatever achievements he had by constantly embarrassing himself like this.

Plus the cunt wore a Brazil shirt before they played england at the world cup.