Angle returns to action at TLC

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wtf aj isn't on that brand.

No time to build it up either.

Will be great to see angle again tho

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
So a bunch of guys are sick. Liver enzymes are up And viral meningitis. Bray and jojo have been off for two weeks hoping to get healthy. Bo Dallas has been really sick for over two weeks.

Angle/Rollins/Ambrose VS Shamus/Cesaro/Miz/Kane/Stroman is a major cluster fuck.

They should've done

Rollins/Ambrose vs The Bar tag titles
The Miz VS Balor IC title match
Kane/Stroman vs The Bludgeon Bro's (Harper/Rowan) make them look dangerous and good. Double DQ

Enzo vs Kalisto CW Title
Alexa vs Mickie W title

But I'm not complaining about AJ vs Balor. I just wish Angles return got a nice build up first.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
So......Mumps is the cause?

Imagine a Shield vs Authors of Pain vs Bludgeon Bro's vs The Bar in a 4-Way Tag Team TLC Match for the titles.....

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So......Mumps is the cause?

Imagine a Shield vs Authors of Pain vs Bludgeon Bro's vs The Bar in a 4-Way Tag Team TLC Match for the titles.....
Where did you hear mumps?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
On twitter. Mumps is a form of viral meningitis.
Nah it can develop into meningitis if it spreads to the brain. If it spreads to your balls then it can fuck you over bad if you are of age

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Nah it can develop into meningitis if it spreads to the brain. If it spreads to your balls then it can fuck you over bad if you are of age
I just read where there are 3-4 stars with viral meningitis and they believe it came from mumps.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I just read where there are 3-4 stars with viral meningitis and they believe it came from mumps.
Hmmm. I'm gonna guess someone got the mumps, we're one of the unlucky fuckers who got meningitis and then spread that to the others.

That's my uneducated doctor guess

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Hmmm. I'm gonna guess someone got the mumps, we're one of the unlucky fuckers who got meningitis and then spread that to the others.

That's my uneducated doctor guess
Talked to dr buddy and he said it can spread quickly in closed quarters. Buses, dorms and such. Especially with Bray and JoJo kissing. Maybe Sister Abigail gave Roman some smooches?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Wtf aj isn't on that brand.

No time to build it up either.

Will be great to see angle again tho
Desperate times call for desperate measures. Personally I'm pumped for Balor v AJ. This has match of the year potential.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Those are surprisingly amazing replacements. Good on WWE for making a match of the year canidate happen in Balor vs AJ. And Angle returning instead of just throwing Jason Jordan in there is a miracle

And a build for Angle would have been nice, not complaining at all for this. Excited to see some Angle Slams through some tables.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Those are surprisingly amazing replacements. Good on WWE for making a match of the year canidate happen in Balor vs AJ. And Angle returning instead of just throwing Jason Jordan in there is a miracle

And a build for Angle would have been nice, not complaining at all for this. Excited to see some Angle Slams through some tables.
I was hoping for Angle's music to hit at the Rumble, but I'm happy with this.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I was hoping for Angle's music to hit at the Rumble, but I'm happy with this.
That would have been epic, didn't think about that. But if Angle can go still, which assuming he can, want that spot where he reverses a Reverse Chokeslam, jumping behind and hitting his finisher, then removing the straps. Thatd be a great highlight.

Also somehow Bray and Finn's demon face showdown ended with long waited Bullet Club leader match. How perfect is that. Thanks Bray, only he could have given us that

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
That would have been epic, didn't think about that. But if Angle can go still, which assuming he can, want that spot where he reverses a Reverse Chokeslam, jumping behind and hitting his finisher, then removing the straps. Thatd be a great highlight.

Also somehow Bray and Finn's demon face showdown ended with long waited Bullet Club leader match. How perfect is that. Thanks Bray, only he could have given us that
Considering how poorly their scripted swerves go, I'm in shock as to how well this one played out.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Nah fuck that.

Angle hasn't had a match in ten years and is one of the goats. His return should have been WrestleMania, and they should have already been working towards it. There is no ryhme or reason for him jumping into this fight. It's dumb.

Still happy he's back though. It's just dumb on wwfs part

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Nah fuck that.

Angle hasn't had a match in ten years and is one of the goats. His return should have been WrestleMania, and they should have already been working towards it. There is no ryhme or reason for him jumping into this fight. It's dumb.

Still happy he's back though. It's just dumb on wwfs part
I hear ya, Angle most certainly deserves that kind of build up. Im sure this is gonna lead somewhere, not like they are gonna have him redebut then not mention it ever.

Just trying to be optomistic, as this is a pleasant surprise overall. Like I mentioned, we could have had Jason Jordan in the main, and fuck that. Those people who paid to go to TLC getting a bang for the buck though with those 2 matches.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I'm pretty pumped for AJ/Balor. Hopefully Gallows and Anderson are somewhat involved.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Brock in some fashion tonight.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I'm pretty pumped for AJ/Balor. Hopefully Gallows and Anderson are somewhat involved.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Brock in some fashion tonight.
Agree about the Gallow/Anderson thing. It's a good opportunity to have them "pick a side" and get the band back together.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Agree about the Gallow/Anderson thing. It's a good opportunity to have them "pick a side" and get the band back together.
Which side tho? I would have Harper and Rowan interference after a great match. Beat the hell out of both Finn and AJ. The The Club comes out and has a party BayBay!

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Which side tho? I would have Harper and Rowan interference after a great match. Beat the hell out of both Finn and AJ. The The Club comes out and has a party BayBay!
I kinda want a heel Balor, he's so great as a heel. AJ is going to get cheered out of the building regardless of what he does. Could shit on a shingle and get 5 stars.

Speaking of which, this Kickoff Show is very entertaining. Dont know who Drew Galak is, but his "I want a better 205 Live. Stuff off the top rope, stuff off the middle rope" political campaign schtick is golden

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
If Sting doesn't get hurt he pins Rollins and wins the belt. So losing to Trips at Mania was just a welcome from Vince.

Sasha on the pre show. Hard times daddy-O