Angle returns to action at TLC

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
This.

It's easy to see how the last election was Trump/Hillary when you realize how many people think they're the only ones who know wrestling is "fake".
Exactly. They take such a high horse stance on it too. Its very obnoxious. Then they get amped up that Episode 8 is coming out?

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
The Miz and Axlemania!!
Wheres the contest for that meet up?? I'd buy a raffle for that. Even if its just the Miztourage. If there was a raffle to go clothes shopping with Rory MacDonald, I see no reason why there is no raffle for Miztourage

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Exactly. They take such a high horse stance on it too. Its very obnoxious. Then they get amped up that Episode 8 is coming out?
Did you tell them that Star Wars is fake? "You know that shit isn't real, right bro?"

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Did you tell them that Star Wars is fake? "You know that shit isn't real, right bro?"
No, because then I'd have to talk about Star Wars, and personally, not a big fan. My favorite menacing burn victim in a mask is Kane, not so much Vader. Espicially when it was revealed he was possibly the most annoying kid to live.

Kane talking about going to a party with Katie Vick "Now I had too much to drink, as did Katie who had more than me. *emotional pause*, and I didnt know how to drive a stick" does not compare to;

"I don't like sand, its messy and its eeeeeeverywhere." In the "I don't know whats happening anymore" department

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
OH Katie Vick.......sniffs......I love the smell of formaldehyde in the morning.