Sports Animal GP (including prehistoric)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

I love that you all think an elephant will be able to use those RPGs to do anything other than actually shoot itself when it grabs it with its trunk.
I love how people like you are foolish enough to think that anything but a dinosaur wins this.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I love how people like you are foolish enough to think that anything but a dinosaur wins this.
A dinosaur is cold blooded (many think). Land in the wrong arena and it's all over by environment alone.

Tiny t Rex arms can't fly an Apache or operate an RPG either.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Weirdos. Not even sure I understand this thread, but seems fun, so i'll play:

Animal: Raptor.
Place & Time: Jerusalem, 0 AD
Weapon: Jesus (himself)

I win.

Brigsy

Jan 21, 2015
I'm gonna need a more specific animal. Raptor is an order. From the picture maybe a Donkeyraptor? :)

titanboa
battlefield: the spruce goose or some other giant fucking plane
weapon: fucked if I know...either some kind of form fitted gladiator helmet or flexible Kevlar coating for the fucker...

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You guys really need to get your shit together.
This is how Hitler came in to power.
You're taking Leigh @Leigh to his limits.

Every time there's a Grand Prix that seems like a simple request ya'll start bringing questionable factors into it.
Starts off with animals, ends up with armor-plated dinosaurs with nukes.

I'd be looking at this thread like,
"Is he serious? Does he want me to put Jesus on a Donkeysaur as a one-year old in the bracket?"

I swear to 8lb. 6oz. baby Jesus, if I do a GP and get mod status and you guys start pulling this off-the-wall shit, I will e-donkey punch every one of you.
I'll invent a new color for your SN's and a button to push that sends you to the corner for a random time period between 1 day & 7 days.
Maybe give you the inability to type the letter "q", "l" and the numbers "3" & "7" and permaban you from a random punctuation mark.

Chucky in an x-wing fighter in the Andromeda galaxy better not win this thing.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I think we're up to 15 combatants. I've been busy, so couldn't fire this up yesterday. I'll do it tonight. We have room for one more entrant.