Sports Animal GP Quarter Final 3: African Bush Elephant vs Spinosaurus

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

African Bush Elephant vs Spinosaurus

• African Bush Elephant

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Spinosaurus

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
'No Weapon' is an option in the draw. There's no guarantee that your animal gets a weapon. Just lucky for Bush Elephant that it drew Snowflake-osaurus this round.
Seems a bit of a rip off tbh.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Random number generator. Not everyone specified a weapon, so some slots were blank.
The weapon could specifically decide the outcome of the match tho.

For instance.

I wouldn't pick a human over a gorilla.

But if the human gets assault rifles it's a no brainier.

The contest isn't about the creature any more it's about the weapon. That's the decider in that instance.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I kind of agree, tbh. But Leigh @Leigh did it that way to add some flavor. So everyone knew the rules going in.

Maybe it would make sense next time if you had to choose a weapon for your animal that could be utilized by any animal of the same 'class'...like 'Land Mammal' or 'Dinosaur' or 'Fish', and then your animal was guaranteed to get a random weapon for its class.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
The weapon could specifically decide the outcome of the match tho.

For instance.

I wouldn't pick a human over a gorilla.

But if the human gets assault rifles it's a no brainier.

The contest isn't about the creature any more it's about the weapon. That's the decider in that instance.
I'm sorry you don't like it. Would you like a tissue to dry your eyes?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm sorry you don't like it. Would you like a tissue to dry your eyes?
Oh I don't care. I am not in the running anymore. Was just surprised that a competitor didn't get a weapon. Which you addressed.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I kind of agree, tbh. But Leigh @Leigh did it that way to add some flavor. So everyone knew the rules going in.

Maybe it would make sense next time if you had to choose a weapon for your animal that could be utilized by any animal of the same 'class'...like 'Land Mammal' or 'Dinosaur' or 'Fish', and then your animal was guaranteed to get a random weapon for its class.
Next time I'm picking one of them big foam hands that they have in wrestling audiences and my unicorn will smack you with it

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Yet another draw at 12-12! Sudden death - next time I see a vote lead I'll declare a winner.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Spinosaurus wins in sudden death by 13-11 and moves through to the semi finals. Well done guys.

I'm in bed, so I'll do the brackets tomorrow.