Sports Animal GP Quarter Final 4: Human vs Sarcosuchus Imperator

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Human vs Sarcosuchus Imperator

• Human

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Sarcosuchus Imperator

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Quarter Final 4:

Human - IschKabibble @IschKabibble vs Sarcosuchus Imperator - SC MMA MD @SC MMA MD

Arena: Jerusalem, 0AD.

Human gets Jesus (himself).
Sarcosuchus Imperator gets a Taiha.

Win is by KO/death. Fleeing the battle is a DQ.

Voting ends Monday.

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
I believe Jesus was not particularly popular with the locals in that area at that time, I will have to be fast to get to him before the crowds do.
Come to think of it, this might explain the empty tomb- eaten by a huge crocodile.
I take this easy.

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015

Interestingly Google will make sure you see lots of anime searching for this as well.
Thanks man, I was wondering what that was. I can use it to get the rest of these human bits off my teeth. This human was bitter and salty- Yuck.

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
Since the fight is to the death, once I kill the human- I win; right? If Jesus pulls a Lazarus on the human here, do I have to kill him again?

IschKabibble

zero
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Since the fight is to the death, once I kill the human- I win; right? If Jesus pulls a Lazarus on the human here, do I have to kill him again?
What are you on about? We're already cooking your tail for tonight's appetizer.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Jesus is a fictional animal.

Real recognizes Real, if the giant croc can get past a bird with a google algorithm that maximizes confirmation bias, he's going to have no problem with a fairy tale.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Jesus sacrificed himself for his creation...

"God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world"

...why would he destroy it in a random battle, peer pressure?

After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry. The tempter came to him and said, “If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.”
Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God."

Starving, Jesus would not cave in to peer pressure.
We're to assume this changes over a TMMAC Animal GP?

Poppycock.

Alligator wins, Jesus blesses the meal.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Jesus was real. The dinosaurs are just bones the devil his in the ground to fool us. Obvious answer is obvious.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
The human needs to get silly weapons in order to win this shit. The croc has got this, at 0 AD Jesus was a little baby. Come on epeople, use your heads!

GBK16

Mar 27, 2017
Giant Crocodile cunt wins. 0 A.D. so Jesus would be less than a year old, plus KO/Death means he wins even if Jesus could bring him back to life.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
The human is another tied match at 6 a piece! We enter sudden death! The next time I see a vote lead I'll declare a winner.

How exciting!

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Human wins 7-6 and goes through to the semi finals. Well done guys.