annoying my wife

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
My wife and I often play stupid pranks on each other. This morning I left the kitchen cupboards open on purpose whilst she was eating breakfast.

I've gone to put my shoes on just now to go to the gym and a couple of the kid's balls have been stuffed deep inside them. In response, I have now put a foam roller under her mattress.

I know this all sounds petty but I'm gonna win this

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
When the wife uses the Bathroom, make sure to stand right in the doorway as she about to open the door, scares the shit out of them every time.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Haha haha, that's the sort of thing I'll do. Stand it the way so she can't get past.

Whenever we walk past each other, we both put our hands behind our backs to defend from attacks.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Yeah, she got a kids ball and stuffed it in my shoe. Then did the same with the other shoe.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I like this thread. Getting some good ideas for myself here.
Oh I've got loads

Leave door open when doing a poo
Don't flush
Take batteries out of remote control
Move the car seat
Turn the car radio volume up, then turn off the engine.

My wife's favourites:
Hide my tablet
Hide my pillows
Hide my shoes

I guess she hides a lot of stuff to piss me off. It's also strange to other people cos she's quiet and doesn't like confrontation. She'll sit there with a shit eating grin so I know she's done something.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
And just be creative. Do things on the fly. Eg, as I sit in my living toom, I have ideas like swapping the cereal into different boxes, cutting out a picture of a cow and putting it over her face in our framed pics etc

UPDATE
She's denying she put the balls in my shoes. She's quite a poor liar so I believe her. 3 year old also denies it, which only leaves the 1 year old. He's sleeping but I'll get him when he wakes up.

UPDATE 2
3 year old remembers doing it now and proudly admits it.

Last edited:

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Just done the cereal and the cow face. She can accept responsibility for the balls in the shoes.

20150522_152003.jpg

M

Morpheushasleftthebuilding

somebody has way too much time left, just enjoy your wife.:p

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I swapped the plug-in on her wireless mouse with mine then peek over her should and try to mimic her hand but click just to the left or right. She got so frustrated and I was just loving life.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Wake up early and carry kids from their bedroom down to guest room while they are asleep then go back up and open their bedroom window.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Hahhaha. This is a great thread. Now time to go fuck with my wife and post about it :)

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
So I came home from training and my pillows were missing (again).

When she had a shower tonight, I put my hand over the shower head to stop the water reaching her.

She's laying next to me in bed and just sent this: "Meany moo I will win this war you have started"

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Hide the cats litter box and put her favorite shoes in it place and fill them with some fresh litter. Wait for hilarity to ensue.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
If you're married to a twin (I am) get them drunk then have sex with the sister and take pictures. Next day when sister leaves show your wife the photos and wait for comments. Hope for "I dont remember that" and save the punchline for a time when you see fit.

P

Punch

If you're married to a twin (I am) get them drunk then have sex with the sister and take pictures. Next day when sister leaves show your wife the photos and wait for comments. Hope for "I dont remember that" and save the punchline for a time when you see fit.
That's fuuuucked, lol :D

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Some women sleep with a eye mask. Most men wake up hard. All phones have cameras.