annoying my wife

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jasonhightower

"You're not even training are you Frenchy?"
Jan 2, 2017
If you have a dish hose at your sink, tape the handle down and point it where she'll be standing. :D
I've been hit with this. It took me a good second to figure out what the hell was hitting me. It's now a solid "go to" prank for me.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
She's a 110lb housewife.

No, it is not a fair fight. But I admire her ambition in still thinking she can win after years of always losing.

If I get ill and say I feel week, her eyes light up and she'll attack me.
Your negative, sarcastic, angry attitude has been noted

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
At this very moment we are locked in battle. I have her by the hair and she's grabbing my wrist.

Her: did you fart before you left the room?
Me: hahahahahaha

She starts launching my bed stuff on the floor and stops me collecting it.
I managed to capture some pics of her throwing my pillows and covers.

I managed to capture some pics of her throwing my pillows and covers.

Awesome you have that relationship mate...I am the same with my missus and a little cheekiness goes a long way in relationships...Great stuff.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
My gf ran out of our room once and held the door shut so I was locked in. She left her handbag in there so I started pulling stuff out and said what they were aloud so she knew I was being legit.

She then ran in the room, charged at me, bowled me over and ran out with the handbag laughing her head off before locking me in again.

I suck at winning these games.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
We actually get on really well. Very rarely have real arguments. This just keeps her on her toes and lets her know I'm the boss.
That's great . Now spit out your secret of keeping your relationship so lively.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
My gf ran out of our room once and held the door shut so I was locked in. She left her handbag in there so I started pulling stuff out and said what they were aloud so she knew I was being legit.

She then ran in the room, charged at me, bowled me over and ran out with the handbag laughing her head off before locking me in again.

I suck at winning these games.
awww do you need a hug?

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Just went to bed and there was a lump in my bed. She'd put a roll of duct tape under my mattress topper.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I was ill today so I bought some sweets to cheer myself up and had a hot bath. When I got out the bath, my sweets had been unwrapped, removed and replaced with scrunched up bog roll.

This means war.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I was ill today so I bought some sweets to cheer myself up and had a hot bath. When I got out the bath, my sweets had been unwrapped, removed and replaced with scrunched up bog roll.

This means war.

That's impressive creativity right there.

I've done is put a rubber snake on my wife's side of the bed under the sheets so her foot hits it before she sees it. I've also put big plastic June bugs in the silverware drawer.

Kid

Banned
Feb 12, 2018
My wife and I often play stupid pranks on each other. This morning I left the kitchen cupboards open on purpose whilst she was eating breakfast.

I've gone to put my shoes on just now to go to the gym and a couple of the kid's balls have been stuffed deep inside them. In response, I have now put a foam roller under her mattress.

I know this all sounds petty but I'm gonna win this
Grow up

Coast

Land of the Prince Bishops
Oct 18, 2017
In the morning whilst your wife/gf is still asleep, slip a chocolate button or 2 between her arse cheeks. Give it 5 minutes then wake her up, pretend to be all horny and give her arse a squeeze. Present chocolate covered fingers whilst giving them a sniff and pulling a disgusted face. If you can hold your laugh in long enough give them a lick, pretend to like it and go back for more.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
In the morning whilst your wife/gf is still asleep, slip a chocolate button or 2 between her arse cheeks. Give it 5 minutes then wake her up, pretend to be all horny and give her arse a squeeze. Present chocolate covered fingers whilst giving them a sniff and pulling a disgusted face. If you can hold your laugh in long enough give them a lick, pretend to like it and go back for more.
Game on. She wears pyjamas so it will be tricky. And she'll get extra mad LOL

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Peanut butter, you amateur!