Another Gordon Ryan match announced!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
For those not keeping track:

Kinektic last month.
ADCC in two weeks
World Jiu-jitsu Festival next month against Palhaeres
Third Coast Grappling against Rodolfo Viera in December

That's a decent amount to squeeze in for the remainder of the year.

M

member 603

ADCC is a great event for Gordon, there are some great potential match ups for him..... However, in regards to the Palhares, Gonzaga, and Rodolfo matches, he at this point in the game is just so much more dominant then those guys that sadly I don't see those matches being as highly contested as many would like. Rodolfo will be his toughest match IMO, but Gordon just outsizes him, I tower over Roldolfo and outweigh him easily by 25 lbs, Gordon is bigger/stronger than I am (and is elite level), I don't see him losing any of those matches.

Now Lister vs Jones will be SICK!!!! I am truly looking forward to that match.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Ryan was supposed to compete at the upcoming King of the Mat tournament but has pulled out due to his hand injury.

M

member 603

Flo has a documentary coming out about Ryan's ADCC run. Can't share the video but here's the link to a look at it.

https://www.flograppling.com/video/6598019-the-king-gordon-ryan-adcc-documentary-trailer

I respect him but he and his followers are like the McGregor of grappling...only he's at the top of his game.
I agree.... First off, I'm a grown ass man, I ain't calling a 23 year old "King" and telling him that I worship him.... What kind of bitch shit is that??? I respect him, I recognize him as the best no gi submission grappler on the planet, but I'm not kissing his ass. He's a beast, but in a a few years, someone will take his place. The talent today is younger and faster improving (look at Nicky and Tye, and Cole Abate), so these top guys now may be getting folded up in a few years.

And great comparison of the fan base, I've said the same before... Gordon is Conor but with a solid win streak against the best in the world.