Another UFCer going free agent

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Rashid Magomedov
Anyone know of this guy? Seems he is now another one going free agent.

Chromium

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
5-1 in the UFC, wins over Gilbert Burns and Alexander Yaklovev, coming off a win over Bobby Green.

Dude's a total bum, who needs him?

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I've seen all of his fights (I haven't missed a single UFC fight including prelims in a long time) and yet I barely can remember him or think of a single performance he had, lol

So many fights the shit starts to blend together sometimes. This isn't that big a deal compared to like, say Larkin, Rory, Benson, etc

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I've seen all of his fights (I haven't missed a single UFC fight including prelims in a long time) and yet I barely can remember him or think of a single performance he had, lol

So many fights the shit starts to blend together sometimes. This isn't that big a deal compared to like, say Larkin, Rory, Benson, etc
no it isnt a big deal per fighter but whats a big deal is he turned down the UFC offer and decided to seek free agency, that tells the UFC the days of fighters HAD to have the ufc are coming to an end

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
no it isnt a big deal per fighter but whats a big deal is he turned down the UFC offer and decided to seek free agency, that tells the UFC the days of fighters HAD to have the ufc are coming to an end
Good point. There was a period after the demise of Strikeforce and Dream where this wouldn't have happened. More options are opening up and that's what this sport needs