IMG/GIF Ant-Man

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Seriously? I went to see Avengers last week and this trailer played. At first I thought it was a joke or parody of some sort. I don't read comics so I don't know, is that where this character originated? Is he a bad ass? Seems strange as shit to me. I prefer my superheroes to be my size or bigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
This antman is quite different from the comics, judging by the trailer. In the comics he's Hank Pym, who is a scientist and who created Ultron. He can also grow huge, as well

Pappy Knuckles

Pick Em 7 & 8 Champion
May 6, 2015
Seriously? I went to see Avengers last week and this trailer played. At first I thought it was a joke or parody of some sort. I don't read comics so I don't know, is that where this character originated? Is he a bad ass? Seems strange as shit to me. I prefer my superheroes to be my size or bigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought the trailer for this looked like shit. After being bamboozled by the horrible Jurassic World, I'm not wasting my money on more trash.

P

Punch

I've been broke and super busy, has anyone seen this yet? If so what were your impressions? Solid? Crummy? Hook a homie up! :D

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I've been broke and super busy, has anyone seen this yet? If so what were your impressions? Solid? Crummy? Hook a homie up! :D
I'll watch it over the next couple of days and let you know

Sleazy_Martinez

Jizzlobber
May 6, 2015
Worth going to see just for Michael Peña's character going over the 'details'. I really enjoyed it, not Cap 2 or GotG like others have said, maybe Thor 1 good.

WaffleStomp

Jul 23, 2015
Just back from the cinema. Loved it, funny as fuck . good action great script. Never read a antman comic before but that's gonna change. Definitely better than both Thor movies and even Ironman 2&3 in my books. Solid 8.5. Wish they did more with the sub-atomic stuff.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Awesome, will go back watch this tomorrow then. I wasn't sure if to fork out to watch it at the local imax but will do now.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Watched Ant man today, was good fun but i fucked up and left after the 1st end scene, fuck. Anyone able to fill me in about it? I saw the 1st end scene with Hope but not the next one.

WaffleStomp

Jul 23, 2015
God damn, I didn't see either bonus scene. Xl coke wasn't taking no prisoners. I hada take a leak in a bad way. What's the lowdown on them.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
God damn, I didn't see either bonus scene. Xl coke wasn't taking no prisoners. I hada take a leak in a bad way. What's the lowdown on them.
Daughter becomes Wasp. Cap and Falcon bring in Antman to take on Stark in Civil War

Neither actually happens in the scenes, just discussions.