Anthony ‘Rumble’ Johnson arrested

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I kno

it’s delicious
There was a wicked bakery here for a bunch of years but they shut down a couple years back. A local grocery chain bought their recipes, but it's just not the same. "Farm Boy" doesn't have the same level of Jewish passion for baking.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I love all the bread fromMontreal

they know their baking
are there a lot of Lebanese in Montreal?

regardless of the bread, even donuts, Lebanese seems to have The Knack.

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
World's worst signing in perhaps the history of Bellator.

All just typical hypejob, showed really nothing in there, I expect either Lyoto or perhaps some rather unknown russian guy to take the spot.

Mainstream MMA fans really thought it was the gates of heaven that had opened for Bellator when Yoel and AJ got signed, but sadly for the promotion and the fans, it was probably some of the most expensive stupid signings they ever did, whenever your gonna do what the fans want: You lose. Why? Because most fans have the intelligence of a anniversary hammer used through multiple generations, if you're that mentally defect then why not just put all your rosters names in hats and let a cat piss in the hat and then put together the names with the most piss. Beats the shit out of the current matchmaking of Bellator.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
i had a Lebanese girlfriend once but her parents didn’t like me
I dated a Lebanese girl for a bit....I hope we are Eskimo brothers bro that'd be awesome

Her dad didn't like black people lol
Lebanese women are either really hot or really not hot

Gotta be a certain gene that only goes to the extremes

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
One of them.
You mean cancers?
cause he posted not covid on that tweet.

Sounds like they found something in a scan maybe, possibly needs to be acted on ASAP.

Scary stuff, hope he recovers fully.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I think he would just say covid if it was that.

Sounds like they found something in a scan maybe, possibly needs to be acted on ASAP.
Ah. I just saw the last line that he wrote in that post.

Yeah. Either cancer or some nasty infection.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

All just typical hypejob, showed really nothing in there, I expect either Lyoto or perhaps some rather unknown russian guy to take the spot.

Mainstream MMA fans really thought it was the gates of heaven that had opened for Bellator when Yoel and AJ got signed, but sadly for the promotion and the fans, it was probably some of the most expensive stupid signings they ever did, whenever your gonna do what the fans want: You lose. Why? Because most fans have the intelligence of a anniversary hammer used through multiple generations, if you're that mentally defect then why not just put all your rosters names in hats and let a cat piss in the hat and then put together the names with the most piss. Beats the shit out of the current matchmaking of Bellator.
Ya fuck how dare AJ get cancer and have to pull out. You are a real piece of work

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018

Ooh look at me I'm so smart

KILL YOURSELF YOU SAD PIECE OF SHIT