Anthony Johnson reveals next step in life

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Anthony Johnson, for the first time, revealed the industry that he is leaving MMA for in a radio show interview this weekend. And it certainly sounds like it’s the marijuana business.

“My friend Paul, he’s in cannabis,” Johnson told former WWE star Booker T on his “Heated Conversations" show. “We’re opening up a facility, if you know what I mean,” “It’s for medical uses. … We got some good things going on. It’s already big. We're just waiting for that law to pass and whenever it passes, we’re golden. We're playing our cards right, we're playing by the book, so that way there’s no issue."

Anthony Johnson reveals next step in his career after UFC retirement

M

member 3289

The law in Florida has been passed, but the legislation is taking fucking forever.

Not my thing but to each his own. I voted in favor of it.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Johnson, 33, said on the show that he was "never a fighter.” He was just a great athlete, who took to MMA naturally.
He was right about that.

Great hammer. Terrible nail.

T

The Big Guy

Came here to post this.

Interesting. I'm in Canada, I wonder where he's setting up shop.
Id assume florida since he lives here but he could go to any state. Think the article says hes waiting on the laws and whatnot. Its really the whatnot that takes forever

Fattiecorpuscle

Oct 19, 2015
If you listen to the interview, sounds like hes saying "my friend Paul, he's in Canada", not "he's in Cannabis". Am I hearing things?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
should not reveal that card until it is done...can mean millions of dollars in profit...bad move IMO
A dispensary license in the right area can mean millions in sales and resale value FYI

Combo

Jan 22, 2017
Lol " never a fighter". Tremendous fighter, imho. Most exciting since TRT Vitor.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
The law in Florida has been passed, but the legislation is taking fucking forever.

Not my thing but to each his own. I voted in favor of it.
very deserving of the "friendly"flair. not my thing either. i have a ton tho from new years. kevin lee reminded me of it when i was watching some ufc stuff before the 211 early prelims, and next thing i know, its halfway through the prelims. and im tired from dancing around the apartment singing karaoke to youtube music videos for 2 or 3 hours

then i passed out. so i missed ufc 211 because of that evil green substance

on a seerious note, i know ur stance on it from jokes u make. so its cool that u voted to legalize it

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
'Mom and Dad, I'm giving up fighting in a cage for a living because I believe I can be more - a drug dealer.'

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
If they do play their cards right, play by the rules, stay out of states where it's not legal and have their licence to grow and produce...
Anthony just made the best decision of his life

The marijuana industry is growing exponentially
Just don't fuck up and get greedy early, stay legit or he'll be back fighting within 3 years

Oh, and I can't wait to try some rumble kush

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Not a good time to be jumping into this with the 2 douches Trump and Sessions in charge.
Depends if they are marketing to the rec community or medicinal, which Anthony references it being medicinal
Still and absolutely massive market for medicinal

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Since he's not gonna be fighting anymore and he's gonna have the munchies all the time, how long before he hits 300 pounds?

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015

Anthony Johnson, for the first time, revealed the industry that he is leaving MMA for in a radio show interview this weekend. And it certainly sounds like it’s the marijuana business.

“My friend Paul, he’s in cannabis,” Johnson told former WWE star Booker T on his “Heated Conversations" show. “We’re opening up a facility, if you know what I mean,” “It’s for medical uses. … We got some good things going on. It’s already big. We're just waiting for that law to pass and whenever it passes, we’re golden. We're playing our cards right, we're playing by the book, so that way there’s no issue."

Anthony Johnson reveals next step in his career after UFC retirement
Im glad you bring the real news.
My husband told me Johnson was starting a center for men who are verbally abused by their wives.
I bought it, thinking his domestic violence tendencies stemmed from a sassy wife ruining his self-esteem. Man, I'm gullible.
Dealing weed is seems like a better plan than getting punched. I'll miss his knockouts though