Anthony Joshua Vs Wladimir Klitschko - Poll

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Anthony Joshua Vs Wladimir Klitschko - Who you got?

• Anthony Joshua

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Wladimir Klitschko

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I've never seen Joshua fight but I picked him.

Klitscko will wilt like he did back in the day when he quit.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've never seen Joshua fight but I picked him.

Klitscko will wilt like he did back in the day when he quit.
I think this to, but i wonder if this fight being Klitscko's swansong, he'll be more focused than the fury fight. It'll be interesting.

Combo

Jan 22, 2017
Klit will KO him within 3. AJ hasn't faced ANYBODY worth mentioning. Wlad is one of the most proven HW's of all time.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
It still pisses me off that his fight with Lennox was stopped. Sure he had a vagina on his head but Lewis was starting to wilt and in another round klit may have got him. Then he retired, bitch move.

LurkenLikaGherkin

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
2 thoughts of questionable merit:

1: Vlad wasn't as bad in his last, vs Fury, as it might've looked if you saw it like I did the 1st time -- 1st watch, I thought Vlad was scared to death of being KO'ed. I went back and watched it a 2nd time, and it was more like he just didn't get off and Fury had a much better performance than the herky jerk circus he appeared to show the 1st time I watched.

2: Vlad looks in shape, but how can you know when that fight will come up when he's suddenly show to be old, and the reflexes won't do what the mind asks them to in time to actually execute? Is that what happened vs Fury? It wasn't clear to me that it was, but then I don't read boxing that well.

One maybe less questionable thought: it doesn't really tell us that much that Joshua and his people took this fight. It's the biggest money fight out there for Joshua, and if Vlad suddenly shows up old vs someone else, the fight's worth less. Even if Joshua loses, it's likely to be by Dec, because Vlad fights to win Dec's, and that's not likely to affect his career too badly long term.

They know each other from sparring rounds together in the past. They both publicly acknowledge that Joshua is a little quicker. They also both stated over time that Vlad schooled him back then, or at least that's the impression I got from their discreet/mutually respectful comments about it. Joshua hasn't really shown any stand-out defense, though, and Vlad definitely has.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I wonder if I'll have a good enough connection while driving through North Carolina farm lands to stream this?

M

member 1013

It still pisses me off that his fight with Lennox was stopped. Sure he had a vagina on his head but Lewis was starting to wilt and in another round klit may have got him. Then he retired, bitch move.
That was Vitali

LurkenLikaGherkin

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I wonder if I'll have a good enough connection while driving through North Carolina farm lands to stream this?
Not for nuffin, hope your bank account survives if you use your phone for streaming sites!

A lot of them are tied to Russian organized crime, most likely....

Bootleg stuff = risky bidness

Something I forgot above: Fury picked Klit ("clit" when he writes it)....

T

The Big Guy

Not for nuffin, hope your bank account survives if you use your phone for streaming sites!

A lot of them are tied to Russian organized crime, most likely....

Bootleg stuff = risky bidness

Something I forgot above: Fury picked Klit ("clit" when he writes it)....
Damn so your saying i got russian goons and the feds watching me now?