Anthony Joshua Vs Wladimir Klitschko - Poll

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Anthony Joshua Vs Wladimir Klitschko - Who you got?

• Anthony Joshua

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Wladimir Klitschko

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

LurkenLikaGherkin

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Damn so your saying i got russian goons and the feds watching me now?
Much as Eddie Bravo would disagree, imo the former is scarier to your phone than the latter, short term....

In other news, that anthem is scary as fuk. You know you come from a nation of serious, depressed people when your national anthem is a dirge written in a minor key....

T

The Big Guy

Much as Eddie Bravo would disagree, imo the former is scarier to your phone than the latter, short term....

In other news, that anthem is scary as fuk. You know you come from a nation of serious, depressed people when your national anthem is a dirge written in a minor key....
I agree wholeheartedly

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Can someone do me a favour and update me round my round by either tagging me or alternatively pm me?

Thanks in advance

LurkenLikaGherkin

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wlad is begging to get smashed with a right hand over the top of his pawing jab/range tester....

Can't do that against a guy you don't have that much reach on

T

The Big Guy

Amazing 5th round joshua gets a early knockdown and kilchko starts landing left hooks and right uppercuts to hurt and offbalance joshua by the end of the round

T

The Big Guy

Its close going into the 11th i got big klit up by 1 round

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Holy fkn Shit..WHAT A FIGHT.. BEST HW TITLE FIGHT IN YEARS! JOSHUA IS A FKN $AVAGE...Fury will get his pussy smashed by him

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
The ref stopped it while klit was leaning back and eating a few shots. He was dropped twice but was still decently defending. I would have liked to see it jeep going but i dont think it was unjust
He was on his way to getting knocked out the ring if it didn't get stopped.. what a FIGHT

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
I've read none of this thread. But best modern day heavyweight fight I've seen. I want to see that dance again

Ed_Stark

I am coming
Oct 24, 2015
That was an incredible fight. That may put heavyweight boxing back on the map. Joshua is an exciting dude. And showed he doesn't quit. I thought he was going to get slept there for a second.