VID Anthony Pettis, Ali Abdelaziz allegedly separated by police after altercation at PFL 7

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
eventually, his little man complex is going to get his lights turned off.

maybe permanently.

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Seems like lately every time there is some stuff kicking off that Ali is right in the middle of it. He seems to be the common link.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
He thinks he’s a badass, maybe he is?

But you don’t get in a fighters face unless you’re a badass fighter

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I can’t stand this fucking guy. Hope someone breaks a foot off in his ass some day.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
he might not be an Olympian but if get the feeling he can play a lil' judo and jiu-jitsu. not to say that makes him safe from these people. he just has enough reason to be confident, so he can forget himself.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
He thinks he’s a badass, maybe he is?

But you don’t get in a fighters face unless you’re a badass fighter
Apparently he "trains" with fighters.
So he thinks he is one.
What he is is a garbage human.

WhiteCollarBrawler

Amateur Fighter
Jun 16, 2018
Ali Abdelaziz: I guarantee Kamaru Usman will make an example out of Colby Covington

“If you [Colby] want to talk bad about me, go ahead. I’m not going to get mad anymore. If I see you again, I’m not going to swing at you because he’s going to do two things: He’s not going to hit back, and he’s going to call the cops. I’m in a lose-lose situation.”

---

Ali is such a moron.

And I don't even like Colby, he's taking things too far calling Khabib a "sheep fucker." I can kind of understand everything else he's said, but Khabib has never said a bad word about him in the media.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Ali's a scumbag. I hope he gets his some day. He claims to be Renzo Gracie student. But he sux

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
This after going on and on about how he doesn’t hate anyone and loves everyone in an interview with John Morgan. It was a tough interview to listen to, everything out his mouth sounded like a psychopath making excuse after excuse to paint the
I’m anxiously awaiting the docu coming out on all of the dirt Mike Russel dug up in him over the years.

WhiteCollarBrawler

Amateur Fighter
Jun 16, 2018
It's the weirdest thing. Watch this latest TMZ interview, he gathers most of his big name fighters (except Khabib), and puts himself at the center of it all.

Picking actual fights with UFC fighters like Pettis. He tried to jump Colby (who was by himself) with Usman and this huge Nigerian bodyguard, swung on Colby, and is talking like Colby is a bitch for wanting the cops to resolve the situation. I'd like to see that degenerate swing on Colby one on one.

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Look at that dude's head...it's about to explode he's been taking so many roids.

#clown