General Anti climax wanking

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
So I was just having my post workout wank, sat here watching some deepnet shit for 18 minutes straight before both forearms started cramping up, one from pumping my thick veiny cock and the other from holding the front of my pants down.

So I gave up. Fuck this shit is the worst, do you feel me bros? anyone else experienced this?

How about those cocaine wanks, you know you get home and find a bag with a few lines left and so off you go then wank away for 3 hours only to get some pathetic trickle of pre-cum then youre left with nothing to do and cant sleep and the liquor stores are all still closed till 9am

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've experienced this. Sucks.

It's worse if your fucking some chick and you pull out to blast her face and 5 minutes later you give up and say fuck it.

It gets very awkward while you are stood on the porch.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
So I was just having my post workout wank, sat here watching some deepnet shit for 18 minutes straight before both forearms started cramping up, one from pumping my thick veiny cock and the other from holding the front of my pants down.

So I gave up. Fuck this shit is the worst, do you feel me bros? anyone else experienced this?

How about those cocaine wanks, you know you get home and find a bag with a few lines left and so off you go then wank away for 3 hours only to get some pathetic trickle of pre-cum then youre left with nothing to do and cant sleep and the liquor stores are all still closed till 9am
*sigh*
Choices in life...

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015

First world problems.
Check your privilege please

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Well I'm obviously new to first world problems and privilege, just getting used to this stuff and shitposting
Liar
We all know you dragged your colonized ass to the first world in order to experience the luxury of such problems.
Signed,
Your beloved master.

Ps: Love you silly wanker. Carry on.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
When I'm REALLY baked it takes forever no matter what... and I have wondered is it even worth it.

Had every lady that experienced it tap out.

Yuki Nakai's Eye

Slow in the head, Quick in bed
Sep 2, 2015

Do us a favor and refer to your own thread on shitposting

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016

You ever go a lil while without smoke? It's better when you first go back.