General Anti-LGBTQ Lawmaker Caught in His Office Having Extremely Pro-LGBTQ Sex With a Man

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Anti-LGBTQ Lawmaker Caught in His Office Having Extremely Pro-LGBTQ Sex With a Man

An Ohio Republican legislator who campaigned on “family values” and fought against LGBTQ rights has resigned after he was reportedly caught having sex.

In his office.

With a man.

According to Newsweek, a few months ago an “observer” encountered the patriotic state Rep. Wes Goodman in his Columbus, Ohio, office at the Riffe Center, planting his flag having consensual sex with a man who was not an employee. The person told the Ohio House chief of staff, who told the Speaker of the House Cliff Rosenberger. Rosenberger met with Goodman, who is married, and Goodman resigned for “inappropriate conduct” immediately after the meeting.

Goodman, a 33-year-old who calls himself the “conscience of the conservative movement,” was named to the “Hall of Shame” in 2014 by the largest gay-rights advocacy group, the Human Rights Watch, after he campaigned against marriage equality in Washington, D.C.

He has often spoken about “natural marriage” throughout his career, and his Twitter bio describes him as “Christian. American. Conservative. Republican. Husband to @Beth1027.”

Last edited:

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
seems to always be the case
the people who fight these groups the hardest, tend to be closet cases

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
It is really strange to me, these people who are really invested in "anti-gay" agendas. Why would you care who other people are fucking? Why would you spend any part of your life worrying about it, let alone choosing it as an issue to focus on.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
It is really strange to me, these people who are really invested in "anti-gay" agendas. Why would you care who other people are fucking? Why would you spend any part of your life worrying about it, let alone choosing it as an issue to focus on.
It's a perversion and they are likely to diddle kids.

M

member 1013

Please refrain from serious posting or I will report you to Leigh @Leigh

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Republican donors decided to make certain issues wedge issues for Christians in the late 70s, early 80s, like abortion, or being gay. By aggressively pushing these issues with pr campaigns, support of local pastors, etc, making those issues the most important ones, they made voters ignore other issues which are negatives to them and still vote for people who campaign on these wedge issues. Now, 40 years later, you want to get that donor money and get elected it comes with pushing those issues.

Last edited:

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Why do so many conservative lawmakers like butt sex, but legislate against it?

They just need to come out already. ....... as liberal butt sexers.

Last edited:

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Why do so many conservative lawmakers like butt sex, but legislate against it?

They just need to come out already. ....... as liberal butt sexers.
Conservatives have the tightest sphincters.