Society Anti migrant protests

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
A great starting point would be not bombing their homelands to smithereens.
Ain't it a mindfuck? Same people that virtue signal are for "changing" other people's homelands yet will rally around violence perpetrated against those they view as evil. Looking @mcgusto the social worker calling people deplorable.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Ain't it a mindfuck? Same people that virtue signal are for "changing" other people's homelands yet will rally around violence perpetrated against those they view as evil. Looking @mcgusto the social worker calling people deplorable.
It's such.lunacy. Bomb Muslim countries into the stone age, turn their cities into smoldering piles of rubble and then transfer the young male populations to your allies to look after. Maybe someone else here can make sense of the situation but I sure can't.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What are they protesting? This one guy getting stabbed? Or all migrants, based on the stabbing? It's obviously flawed logic to judge an entire demographic based on the actions of a few of the demographic.

Conversely, Merkel should keep her nose out of protests. People should have the right to free speech and public assembly to protest whatever they like. I think it's diabolical that holocaust denial is illegal in a number of countries.
Dammit here we go again with the Holocaust, it's always Holocaust this, Holocaust thats. Leigh's go to topic for every discussion

Anne frank leigh I've had enough of it.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Dammit here we go again with the Holocaust, it's always Holocaust this, Holocaust thats. Leigh's go to topic for every discussion

Anne frankly I've had enough of it.
Gave my students an assignment the other week on writing about a historical figure. The German picked Anne Frank, didn't have the heart to tell her it's a fake.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
Merkel, like so many other Euro leaders is childless. Therefore she really doesn't care about Germany's future. She will be dirt by the time it gets really bad.
Not defending Merkel specifically here, but is it only possible to care about the future of society if you have some skin in the game? Are you proposing that no non-parents possibly give a shit about the future?

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Not defending Merkel specifically here, but is it only possible to care about the future of society if you have some skin in the game? Are you proposing that no non-parents possibly give a shit about the future?
I don't think non-parents think about a country's future like a parent does because of their children.
It reminds me of another conversation that I had recently. They were suggesting that all of these war hawks that want to fight wars should be willing to send their own kids or themselves into combat first. Many of the war hawks got deferments for themselves and their kids.
Things have more meaning when your own blood is involved. Merkel is like many of the Euro leaders in that she doesnt' have kids. They have no qualms about flooding their country with refugees that really won't assimilate and in many cases rape their daughters.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
I don't think non-parents think about a country's future like a parent does because of their children.
It reminds me of another conversation that I had recently. They were suggesting that all of these war hawks that want to fight wars should be willing to send their own kids or themselves into combat first. Many of the war hawks got deferments for themselves and their kids.
Things have more meaning when your own blood is involved. Merkel is like many of the Euro leaders in that she doesnt' have kids. They have no qualms about flooding their country with refugees that really won't assimilate and in many cases rape their daughters.
I see how one can be more apt to care if they have children, but you stated it as a definitive general rule. I personally don't have kids at this point, but I care very much about the future world. I could be an anomaly, but I don't think it's nearly as black and white as you originally stated.

This kind of reminds me of the argument that since black athletes are millionaires, they shouldn't talk about oppression. You don't have to experience something to say it sucks. You don't have to have a blood investment in the future to realize that it's better if we look forward and plan ahead.

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I see how one can be more apt to care if they have children, but you stated it as a definitive general rule. I personally don't have kids at this point, but I care very much about the future world. I could be an anomaly, but I don't think it's nearly as black and white as you originally stated.

This kind of reminds me of the argument that since black athletes are millionaires, they shouldn't talk about oppression. You don't have to experience something to say it sucks. You don't have to have a blood investment in the future to realize that it's better if we look forward and plan ahead.
I believe most of the leaders today are only puppets doing the bidding of somebody else. The whole migration flooding of predominately white countries isn't happening by accident. These European leaders are pressured and they are willing to do it because they don't have kids. I believe it would be a different story if they did have kids.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
I believe most of the leaders today are only puppets doing the bidding of somebody else. The whole migration flooding of predominately white countries isn't happening by accident. These European leaders are pressured and they are willing to do it because they don't have kids. I believe it would be a different story if they did have kids.
Can't argue with your beliefs. I think outside political pressures and liberal ideals have more to do with it than their parental status, though. A good person, parent or not, cares about the future of society and works to build a good one. A person who only cares about things when they have something to gain or lose is a bad person. I think this is bad vs good rather than parent vs non parent. You've obviously thought about this a lot though, so who says I am right?

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Can't argue with your beliefs. I think outside political pressures and liberal ideals have more to do with it than their parental status, though. A good person, parent or not, cares about the future of society and works to build a good one. A person who only cares about things when they have something to gain or lose is a bad person. I think this is bad vs good rather than parent vs non parent. You've obviously thought about this a lot though, so who says I am right?
It's all just our opinions I guess. I appreciate hearing yours. The next 20 years should prove pretty interesting. So much change.

I think politicians see their children as being "above" the average person and therefore still don't give a flying fuck about what's best for the population as a whole.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
I personally don't have kids at this point, but I care very much about the future world.
Of course you care about the future world, you would have to be a psychopath not to....but just no where near as much as you would care if you had kids!
You haven't had kids so haven't experienced the change that takes place inside you when you have kids and it's hard to explain to someone who hasn't experienced it. But I guarantee every parent on here has become more concerned with the future of their country and it's standard of living after they have had kids. We are hardwired to look out for them.