Society Anti migrant protests

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Oct 24, 2015
555 are you a prohibition era female?
Lol 555 Why you triggered? Are we not talking about illegal immigrants breaking the law and causing havoc in other people's countries? Find it funny that you complaining about immigrants while you yourself are one doing some of the same shit. Don't you find it funny? But I guess its "different" because its in Thailand and you aren't on welfare.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Lol 555 Why you triggered? Are we not talking about illegal immigrants breaking the law and causing havoc in other people's countries? Find it funny that you complaining about immigrants while you yourself are one doing some of the same shit. Don't you find it funny? But I guess its "different" because its in Thailand and you aren't on welfare.
I find it funny that you don't understand the real issue. If you can't read between the lines I'm not spelling it out for you.

Excuse me but liberal patsies, you fags know who you are, what's so hard to believe about this?

A bunch of guys made their way into "civilized" countries and they are very unlike their hosts. You know how testosterone affects your brains so fucking extrapolate ffs; they arrived from societies where laws didn't protect anybody. That means they had to cut their teeth in the "jungle." Now they're in societies in which laws protect people and those people have no experience of the jungle; and to top it off, they (the migrants) are given benefit of the doubt based solely on what they are and not who they are.

Think about how that affects their psychology....and not is some stupid laboratory sense in which every bit of realism is removed, fucking think about it like a person you stupid fucks.

Do you honestly not see how these guys are not going to identify pretty much everyone in their host societies as targets?

Jesus fucking Christ already put your politics away and see nature for what it is. It breeds predators and prey. Keep lying to yourselves if it helps you sleep at night but shut up about it out loud.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'll do some inquiring but sadly that is where the useful leftist idiots are at.
For a lot of people, it looks like their beliefs are a fashion. Poles against the far-right (not really far right but their ties to the church paint them as duch) government are going to extremes to show how cosmopolitan they are.
If this story's for real, I'll know by 8pm tonight.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
If anyone rapes my family I kill the person.
I don't want to incriminate myself by writing such things online but a friend of mine has some bullets ready should this alleged and hypothetical situation happen in his life and he would need to act in such a manner.

Disciplined Galt @Galt Leigh @Leigh

The story seems to be a fabrication. It's hard to say right now but that website has a clear agenda and those pictures have little to no context behind them.

Edit:
I fear I have made some government list just by following that link.

Last edited by a moderator: