General ANTIFA gets sh!t pushed in...again

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude

The definition you gave doesn't accurately describe the group but it definitely could be called a cult in that it was a religious group just like the Catholic Church Protestant churches in Orthodox Churches could all be called cults or any other religion

Do you consider Judaism a cult?
Why did you call it a cult if it's not a cult?

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Where did u guys go all uh sudden you don't want to defend attacking a veteran in a wheelchair

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
After watching the videos I feel like we are missing a large chunk of the story.
Lol whats missing they marched the commies out of the neighborhood and one commies attacks a guy in a wheelchair

Stop the mental gymnastics and admit you were wrong

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Lol whats missing they marched the commies out of the neighborhood and one commies attacks a guy in a wheelchair

Stop the mental gymnastics and admit you were wrong
.....Commies just showed up to a random kids birthday party.............?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
.....Commies just showed up to a random kids birthday party.............?
it's what commies do. And then they 'attack' people who are chasing them out of an area.
but they're so spineless and stupid that they attack the most helpless person the presence of a bunch of half-liquored White Supremacists.

(they're White Supremacists because they're wearing the uniform)

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
it's what commies do. And then they 'attack' people who are chasing them out of an area.
but they're so spineless and stupid that they attack the most helpless person the presence of a bunch of half-liquored White Supremacists.

I just want to know the genesis of this, because it's really clear to anyone with a half a brain there is a large chunk of the story missing.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I just want to know the genesis of this, because it's really clear to anyone with a half a brain there is a large chunk of the story missing.
when they turn around the camera after the scuffle breaks, you can see there's like 50 people following these 3 or 4 people down the street.

it's anti-American virtue signalling on both sides, and it's going to turn bloody.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
when they turn around the camera after the scuffle breaks, you can see there's like 50 people following these 3 or 4 people down the street.

it's anti-American virtue signalling on both sides, and it's going to turn bloody.
That doesn't make sense though, the police arrested some of the alleged commies....and the others went down the back of the fence....something is missing.

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018

Dont believe your eyes believe us

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
Maybe they were selling girl scout cookies to fund the revolution...

The only thing that matters is they attacked a veteran in a wheelchair

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Maybe they were selling girl scout cookies to fund the revolution...

The only thing that matters is they attacked a veteran in a wheelchair
The veteran was probably pretending to be a tough guy and forgot he was in a wheelchair.

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
Why would they say it's a kids birthday party in the video then?
Its residential area maybe there was a birthday party going on at the same time

Why do think they had trump flags and signs in their hands?

Last edited:

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Its residential area maybe there was a birthday party going on at the same time

Why do think they had trump flags and signs in their hands?
I see Trump flags and us flags every weekend out on the lake, there is not trump rally.