IMG/GIF Antonio Inoki partners with RIZIN

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TedCzech

Ted Czech
Jan 11, 2016
Ok besides Inoki on board, check out where it says "Rickson Gracie vs Nobuhiko Takada fight" -- are they saying these guys are going to fight for the 3rd time??? Sorry, I gotta say "Rickson by armbar" ... or do you think after all these years Takada's BJJ has gotten any better?

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Nah
Just getting proper japanese media attention.
More attention = more fans.
Good move imo

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Ok besides Inoki on board, check out where it says "Rickson Gracie vs Nobuhiko Takada fight" -- are they saying these guys are going to fight for the 3rd time??? Sorry, I gotta say "Rickson by armbar" ... or do you think after all these years Takada's BJJ has gotten any better?
I think its just a 20th anniversary show commemorating Pride 1 and that fight which was the main event on the first card.

No way even the Japanese would wheel out Rickson and Takada for another fight.

I think Rickson uses a walker

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
A couple months back. Doesn't mean he should fight tomorrow.
I hope Don stays as far away from a cage as possible. Dude has really bad hips, fucked up shoulders, and knees of an 90 year old man. I love the guy and wouldn't want to that.

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
I hope Don stays as far away from a cage as possible. Dude has really bad hips, fucked up shoulders, and knees of an 90 year old man. I love the guy and wouldn't want to that.
ROIDS AND HGH MAKE ALL FIGHTERS LIKE THEY ARE 20 DIDNT YOU KNOW?