Sports Any athletes more incredible than gymnasts?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Jesus. I wish I could do that shit. Was flipping channels, and ended up stopping on college (oklahoma) gymnastic floor routines, and this chick was incredible. Spiderman or Daredevil couldn't pull this shit off. I literally have no words for how this chick defied every law of physics, spin and flipped through the air and landed with pillow like softness in full splits.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Girls name is Maggie Nichols. Just showed her balance beam routine. Just beyond human. Fucking amazing. I wish I could do shit like that.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
some super strong people...tried those rings and holy shit I sucked

they got crazy strong cores and lats/backs

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Elite athletes in many sports are incredible. Gymnasts included.

They excel in body control, relative strength, flexibility and coordination. They are typically small, so abosulte strength isn't as high as some other sports. Cardio isn't fantastic but usually decent.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Girls name is Maggie Nichols.
She was one of the first girls to call out that Nassar scumbag for sexual abuse.
Glad to hear she's still competing and kicking ass.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Watched this girl from Oklahoma absolutely destroy her floor routine. 9.98. Then she went to the balance beam and did shit that the laws of physics dictate you shouldn't be able to. Then her dismount is after a no handed cartwheel to full jedi mode one handed handstand with no more than a inch to spare, that she held for about 3 seconds, then with one arm launched herself into a backflip and landed in full splits. Nobody should be able to do things like that. It was amazing.
Jesus. I wish I could do that shit. Was flipping channels, and ended up stopping on college (oklahoma) gymnastic floor routines, and this chick was incredible. Spiderman or Daredevil couldn't pull this shit off. I literally have no words for how this chick defied every law of physics, spin and flipped through the air and landed with pillow like softness in full splits.

Code:
Watched this girl from Oklahoma absolutely destroy her floor routine.

stopping on college (oklahoma) gymnastic floor routines

and landed in full splits

pillow like softness in full splits

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I drink too much. Now fuck off my freind
I hope you will get as sober as you want to be for your health and life.

But beyond that, why not just post real stuff with content such as pictures or actual interactions with other posters?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I hope you will get as sober as you want to be for your health and life.

But beyond that, why not just post real stuff with content such as pictures or actual interactions with other posters?
He is a bot

A shit-bot!

And he's whipping up another shit-tale to cry shit wolf about as we ponder his intent!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Code:
Watched this girl from Oklahoma absolutely destroy her floor routine.

stopping on college (oklahoma) gymnastic floor routines

and landed in full splits

pillow like softness in full splits