General Any carpenter/wood guys?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Onetrickpony @Onetrickpony gangsterkathryn @gangsterkathryn reported to Leigh @Leigh for being colour blind bullies
Sharks are unable to distinguish colors, even though their close relatives rays and chimaeras have some color vision, according to new research by scientists in Australia. Their study shows that although the eyes of sharks function over a wide range of light levels, they only have a single long-wavelength-sensitive cone type in the retina and therefore are potentially totally color blind.

Are sharks color blind?

M

member 1013

Sharks are unable to distinguish colors, even though their close relatives rays and chimaeras have some color vision, according to new research by scientists in Australia. Their study shows that although the eyes of sharks function over a wide range of light levels, they only have a single long-wavelength-sensitive cone type in the retina and therefore are potentially totally color blind.

Are sharks color blind?
Racist propaganda

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018

Are sharks color blind?
Dem teef doe

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
OK so I there over the weekend. My Titebond has been in my garage toolbox. I buy shims as suggested and the glue isn't flowing. Holy fuck. The glue turned mostly solid sitting in the garage. Luckily we had Gorilla glue there so I smeared the shims and took care of that. I think I found an amazing solution so I ordered this.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Makita bought Dolmar in 1991

Just finally changed name in 2017

Talking chinsaws yo

Last edited: