Lifestyle Any cigar smokers here?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
I love cigars, but don't smoke them as often as I used to. I had a few in my life and thought they were all shit, and honestly didn't know why people bought them. Then one night I had one that changed my mind completely. After that I got into them heavily, bought a humidor, filled it up, then bought a few more humidors, filled them up. Ultimately i learned what i liked, and what to avoid, then got a high volume temperature controlled humidor and spent tons of money stocking it (tobacco crops differ year to year, so wrappers and fillers don't always taste the same, similar to wine). Now that I smoke them seldomly, I have to laugh at this lifetime supply of cigars.
Good post. Similar to my story. I got into it a little bit, but pretty much all but quit except on occasion.

Im about to pull the trigger on this travel humidor for a trip I have coming up.

View: https://www.amazon.com/AMANCY-Popular-Portable-Leather-Humidifier/dp/B01H3DP6S2/ref=pd_ybh_a_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=G8DEQJ6D1MMPAY2KQ4BG

I wish it were just a tad bigger to hold a couple more.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Good post. Similar to my story. I got into it a little bit, but pretty much all but quit except on occasion.

Im about to pull the trigger on this travel humidor for a trip I have coming up.

View: https://www.amazon.com/AMANCY-Popular-Portable-Leather-Humidifier/dp/B01H3DP6S2/ref=pd_ybh_a_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=G8DEQJ6D1MMPAY2KQ4BG

I wish it were just a tad bigger to hold a couple more.
Get a herfador

View: https://www.amazon.com/Humi-care-M-CIO3470-Herf-a-Dor-Travel-Humidor/dp/B00KU7HXNU

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
This is the one I use for work. Love it.

Spent the last few months getting my stash up because I knew I was getting laid off this month. Think I'm set for 2 years lol.
Since it's a hardcase and has the foam, it's perfect for tavel too since there are no worries about the cigars being knocked around. Uts like a tackle box for cigars.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Smoking my first Monte Cristo, and she's quite delightful. Smooth and smokes very nice.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Not really a cigar guy, but, shall I say a business associate of mine came back from a trip abroad, he brought Cohibas from Cuba for a Christmas gift, and they were fan Fn tastic.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Hoya de Monterey Excalibur #5
Arturo Fuente Hemingway Signature
Romeo y Julieta Aniversario #2
Macanude Cafe'

I have a couple humidors full from when I and my friends worked at a smoke shop.
Don't smoke now, but keep some around for a couple social puffs with a glass of Henny...

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Hoya de Monterey Excalibur #5
Arturo Fuente Hemingway Signature
Romeo y Julieta Aniversario #2
Macanude Cafe'

I have a couple humidors full from when I and my friends worked at a smoke shop.
Don't smoke now, but keep some around for a couple social puffs with a glass of Henny...
You've probably got some awesome stuff in your collection.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015

Just got this little beauty in the mail. It's a cheaper humidor. But I'm super proud of it.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015

Just got this little beauty in the mail. It's a cheaper humidor. But I'm super proud of it.
Get a digital hygrometer for it. The analog ones aren't something to trust. You have window in that humidor, so point the digital toward the window so you can know what the temp and humidity is at a glance when walking by. Make sure the sensor ports are free from obstructions (ie. Don't place cigars right up against it).

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Don't store the flavored in the same humidor with standard. Best to have separate humidors.
Yeah I bought a digital hydrometer and boveda packs for it. Also I have a glass jar humidor ordered for my infused sticks. Thanks.