Lifestyle Any Fellow Fatties Have A Fitbit?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I’ve been using my Charge 2 since January and have really enjoyed tracking shit. I’ve really started making progress since I have been religiously logging my nutrition in May. I haven’t really made any changes to exercise but being conscience of what I’m eating and mild portion control, I’ve dropped 20lbs in 5 months. I know it’s obvious to some of you Chads like Splinty @Splinty and others, but for me, sometimes I need to have someone nag me about if I really need to eat something, and my fitbit is great for that. I understand that the calories in vs. out aren't super precise, but I have trying to keep my calories in below 2k and burn 3k. So far, it’s pretty easy as long as I log everything and just adjust what I consume. Simple shit like getting a burrito bowl instead of a burrito. And counting how many chips I have if I have chips and salsa. For someone who has mild OCD, this is great.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I have one but have stopped wearing it for the most part. I use the stopwatch on it when I run, but I take it right back off when I'm done running. I am not fat.

B.D.

Nov 8, 2018
I've only ever seen those things on fatties or olds.

Never seen one on an actual fit person.

Hmmm.... Maybe fitbits cause obesity?!

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Since you updated, I’m down almost 50 pounds! I’m below 200lbs for the first time in 20 years. You fat fucks.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Since you updated, I’m down almost 50 pounds! I’m below 200lbs for the first time in 20 years. You fat fucks.
damn bro
well done

Holy Shit 50 is a lot

how is that feeling?
like details...

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
damn bro
well done

Holy Shit 50 is a lot

how is that feeling?
like details...
My dick is hard all the time, and I can see it, so that’s nice. My body is at the stage of craving exercise. If I go a day without working out, I start to get anxious. I feels good man.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
I still have a Fitbit Blaze.

Wore it religiously for years but I finally snapped the band doing ninja stuff in the gym two months back.

I know they are cheap to replace (the band) but never got around to it.

Figured I might as well get a new Device.

Looking at the Inspire HR or Versa 2.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
My dick is hard all the time, and I can see it, so that’s nice. My body is at the stage of craving exercise. If I go a day without working out, I start to get anxious. I feels good man.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I’ve been using my Charge 2 since January and have really enjoyed tracking shit. I’ve really started making progress since I have been religiously logging my nutrition in May. I haven’t really made any changes to exercise but being conscience of what I’m eating and mild portion control, I’ve dropped 20lbs in 5 months. I know it’s obvious to some of you Chads like Splinty @Splinty and others, but for me, sometimes I need to have someone nag me about if I really need to eat something, and my fitbit is great for that. I understand that the calories in vs. out aren't super precise, but I have trying to keep my calories in below 2k and burn 3k. So far, it’s pretty easy as long as I log everything and just adjust what I consume. Simple shit like getting a burrito bowl instead of a burrito. And counting how many chips I have if I have chips and salsa. For someone who has mild OCD, this is great.
I ate mine