General Any of you guys followed this Johnny Depp court case?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This used to be my profile on plenty of fish and ok Cupid.

Austin Powers
written by Mike Myers

Dr. Evil: The details of my life are quite inconsequential.
Therapist (Carrie Fisher): Oh no, please, please, let's hear about your childhood.
Dr Evil: Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.
Therapist: You know, we have to stop.

(Thanks to Evan for sending me a correction to this monologue; kudos and much appreciated)

[ please return to the main movie monologue page ]

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
A nice bump
Ain't no way she brought cocaine into a courtroom filled with cameras and snorted it right in front of the world.
Maybe.

She doesn't seem like the type to NOT do it.

I'll never see one of her films. Not because she seems like a liar, but because she's an awful actress.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
A nice bump
I did a bump in Amsterdam that almost caused a huge fight. Motherfucker offered it as free, then tried to extort me and his gang showed up. I told them to fuck off (I'd had 14 lines other stuff and beer) my coworker calmed it all down. Think we gave them 20 euro. Then he he told me off for taking drugs from strangers and causing trouble.

Then I reminded him it's Amsterdam. Your supposed to to drugs and get hammered.

I think he was just mad because I was about to engage Kung Fu mode with about six people and he would have probably got a beating trying to save me. Anyone fought multiple attackers ?

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I did a bump in Amsterdam that almost caused a huge fight. Motherfucker offered it as free, then tried to extort me and his gang showed up. I told them to fuck off (I'd had 14 lines other stuff and beer) my coworker calmed it all down. Think we gave them 20 euro. Then he he told me off for taking drugs from strangers and causing trouble.

Then I reminded him it's Amsterdam. Your supposed to to drugs and get hammered.

I think he was just mad because I was about to engage Kung Fu mode with about six people and he would have probably got a beating trying to save me. Anyone fought multiple attackers ?
How many grams are there in an Amsterdam bump ffs

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
How many grams are there in an Amsterdam bump ffs
Fuck knows. They all came to gear me up afterwards and my coworker de-escalate it all..he was so mad at me in the aftermath...I'd already done 14 lines and some other drugs before the bump (I wanted a wolf of wall Street day)

He drove us to Amsterdam and I said I'd behave myself...

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Fuck knows. They all came to gear me up afterwards and my coworker de-escalate it all..he was so mad at me in the aftermath...I'd already done 14 lines and some other drugs before the bump (I wanted a wolf of wall Street day)

He drove us to Amsterdam and I said I'd behave myself...
Are people supposed to behave in that town? I hadn't thought so. ?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Funny, I wouldn't have thought so. You seem perfectly sane and make sense 100% of the time. Like a pillar of your community.
Even in wimpy Belgium,

Wake up on a Sunday,

"You were fucken causing trouble again"

Yeah you was. And I had to save you, again. Stop causing trouble with drug dealers.

My other buddy is chaos..me and him left to our own together leads to insanity and jail. And Kung Fu. He was headed my place one time after an argument with his fiance and she called me to let me know and begged me for no crazy stuff.

24 later I had to pick him up from the police station and loan him a t shirt after the coppers got him. (We'd been Kung Fu drug dealers and drinking with bums in the park during full lockdown)

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Even in wimpy Belgium,

Wake up on a Sunday,

"You were fucken causing trouble again"

Yeah you was. And I had to save you, again. Stop causing trouble with drug dealers.

My other buddy is chaos..me and him left to our own together leads to insanity and jail. And Kung Fu. He was headed my place one time after an argument with his fiance and she called me to let me know and begged me for no crazy stuff.

24 later I had to pick him up from the police station and loan him a t shirt after the coppers got him. (We'd been Kung Fu drug dealers and drinking with bums in the park during full lockdown)
You in Belgium?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You in Belgium?
Nah not for more than a year now. I was there for about 18 months working. Really enjoyed the place. Bruges, Oostende, and Ghent are awesome if you get chance.

Also pop over to lille and Dunkirk.