General Any of you guys followed this Johnny Depp court case?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
They are real and they are evil. I've mentioned already but my ex was a fucking cunt, she'd lose her shit and windmill at me. One day I open hand slapped her one like bas. I felt terrible about it. But she fucking deserved it and it changed her attitude.
I just walked away from mine.
Adios muchacha.
No poop in my bed or nothin

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I just walked away from mine.
Adios muchacha.
No poop in my bed or nothin
I couldn't get rid of mine. I knew if I chucked her out she'd be homeless and probably didn't even have gas money to get back to Arizona. It was like I had a teenage child I was raising. Her punches never did damage, a buddy of mine has a gf from Chile and fuck me her punches do damage on him. She's fiesty tho I like her. When we go out she's more likely to knock someone out than any of us. I know a lesbian as well that will throw down with dudes no problems.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Nearly shit myself yesterday. It fired out right as I was getting on the toilet. I channeled my inner amber.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Depp talking to fans in a Jack Sparrow voice

The whole thing is a shitshow
Until they split I never even knew they a thing. I just saw in my newspaper (app) and then this silly court case happened. As if shes got 50 million to give him. Not a fucken chance he sees a penny if he wins.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Until they split I never even knew they a thing. I just saw in my newspaper (app) and then this silly court case happened. As if shes got 50 million to give him. Not a fucken chance he sees a penny if he wins.
Idk, isn't she into that sweet, sweet MCU money?
She could pay whatever small amount she's ordered to.

But I'm still guessing it's gonna go her way

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

No way she's got 50 million. Actors are dumb. I don't think she's earned anywhere near that let alone retrained it.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't think johnny Depp has 50 million either. Fucker has earned waaaaaay more than that but is a perpetual fuck up and drug addict.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019

She plays a lesser character in the Aquaman movies, and made a brief appearance in Justice League.

That's DC, not Marvel. Justice League is reported to have lost $60 million overall, DC movies don't gross $1 billion plus like Marvel movies do.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
She plays a lesser character in the Aquaman movies, and made a brief appearance in Justice League.

That's DC, not Marvel. Justice League is reported to have lost $60 million overall, DC movies don't gross $1 billion plus like Marvel movies do.
That's right, I had forgotten they fucked up the DC rollout.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Apparently her role in the Aquaman sequel has already been cut way down, and there's rumours that they may go further (possibly cut her out completely, or re-cast the character?)