General Any of you guys followed this Johnny Depp court case?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I think its pretty clear Depp did physically abuse her.

I'm not sure if he did. I am sure that he's an absolutely toxic person to have to live with. Dudes a shitty gaslighting narcissist and the psychological warfare in that house must have been terrible to witness for bystanders.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
I'm not sure if he did. I am sure that he's an absolutely toxic person to have to live with. Dudes a shitty gaslighting narcissist and the psychological warfare in that house must have been terrible to witness for bystanders.
Oh shit naw.

Did you listen to the tapes? Did you hear how good he was to her friends?

Different subject -
And did you listen to the testimony of the psychologist, the one that is demanding that Depp call his fans off? It was beautiful. Lol

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Oh shit naw.

Did you listen to the tapes? Did you hear how good he was to her friends?

Different subject -
And did you listen to the testimony of the psychologist, the one that is demanding that Depp call his fans off? It was beautiful. Lol

I did not. I did however listen to his recordings to her and see some texts. Guy seems incapable of disengaging and wants eggs her on instead of just hanging the fuck up. I'm also aware that at the same time period he was drinking away 100k+ of alcohol every month and was a shitty mess in every interview at this time period totally independent of commentary on her.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Sounds like Johnny tried to stay at his other houses away from her as much as possible.

She would cry and beg him to stay, block doors, hang on to his leg, and then call and text him incessantly while he was gone. She would tell him he wasn’t a man for not staying and fighting it out.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
I did not. I did however listen to his recordings to her and see some texts. Guy seems incapable of disengaging and wants eggs her on instead of just hanging the fuck up. I'm also aware that at the same time period he was drinking away 100k+ of alcohol every month and was a shitty mess in every interview at this time period totally independent of commentary on her.
That was Amber’s wine bill for her and her friends.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
How do you explained it after she was gone?
It's everyone but him...

Dude has a piece of it.
I won’t disagree with his faults at all. But I only heard abuse coming from her.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
You should at least watch Dr. David Spiegel’s cross examination. It’s a beautiful display of an excellent trial lawyer in action. As good as Matlock.

As you can imagine his initial testimony was hammering in Depp’s alcohol and drug abuse most likely impacted cognitive functioning, stated he believed him to be cognitively impaired based on his mini cog score (given by another doctor) and that he has traits of narcissistic personality disorder AEB his behavior in interviews, movies, etc.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
He did get cancelled
Didn't really do anything but hump lots of bitches tho

Does great impressions
Didn't he have several instances of hitting on underage girls, and then almost like clockwork, circle back to them as soon as they turned 18?

So basically... Super creepy... But believes in the law.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Didn't he have several instances of hitting on underage girls, and then almost like clockwork, circle back to them as soon as they turned 18?

So basically... Super creepy... But believes in the law.
Never really saw proof of anything, other than a single text with 17 year old

Got "cancelled' in that wave of LA comedians from what I can best tell