General Any of you guys followed this Johnny Depp court case?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm surprised at the interest in this case around the world. I've known about it for a bit because I read all the news, I'm glad to see it's not just me that finds it interesting

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I'm surprised at the interest in this case around the world. I've known about it for a bit because I read all the news, I'm glad to see it's not just me that finds it interesting
We all have a strange interest in the lives of the rich and famous.

Seems these two are top ten on the "weirdest celebrity" list

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It is a distraction.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
View attachment 10594

Looks proper staged this. But he diddnt deny any of it...

He acknowledged it
Which of u pusses never topped this? I was just scrolling through the thread again and I see this picture. I believe it's intended to besmirch Mr Depp.

But then when I thought about it.... Last time I did drugs was in Amsterdam, in lockdown, and I did 14 lines of cocaine, some speed, some weed, 3 hookers, and was fighting drug dealers again.

Johnny is a Normal bloke. It's her that's the psycho. She's got that look in her eye, one of my exes was punchy. It's strange because you can't just headbutt them like normal. In the end I slapped the bitch like in a 1930s mobster movie. It fucken made her rethink her attacks and it didn't happen again.

As bad as it sounds I wish I'd slapped the cunt earlier in the relationship so she wasn't always trying to fucken beat me up. It becomes tiring. Ahhhhh she was such a cunt. I'm happy I slapped her, I don't care if it upsets you fannies I needed it.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It would hold people's interest regardless of social or political context.
It would, but being broadcast live really gives the bored people something to watch and chat about.

The shitting on the bed is pretty tempting clickbait, I agree.
Plus AH produced millions of boners in her life.

Still quite a distraction from a lot of important stuff going on in the world.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
It would, but being broadcast live really gives the bored people something to watch and chat about.

The shitting on the bed is pretty tempting clickbait, I agree.
Plus AH produced millions of boners in her life.

Still quite a distraction from a lot of important stuff going on in the world.
Truth

People are so invested in celebrity stuff; I learn about it here, where a layer of funny is added.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Imagine someone costing you 650 million and shitting in Ur bed. I'd he in prison for for murders

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Dang that's bad. I fucking would tho. That bitch would be buried if I was Depp. Not messing.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
This cunt

Read the article and this guy can fuck off.......... but yeah, at this point Depp really is pathetic. He's closer to 70 than he is to 40, and he's still dressing and acting like a teenage poser 24/7/365. His identity/gimmick is so wrapped up in being a hot 24 year old Hollywood bad boy rebel and creative wastrel........ except he's not 24, he's 58. Still dressing in a ridiculous costume every day, still acting out, still cosplaying as a rockstar. He's never grown up and become a man, he's been a teenager for nearly half a century now.

??

Last edited:

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Read the article and this guy can fuck off.......... but yeah, at this point Depp really is pathetic. He's closer to 70 than he is to 40, and he's still dressing and acting like a teenage poser 24/7/365. His identity/gimmick is so wrapped up in being a hot 24 year old Hollywood bad boy rebel and creative wastrel........ except he's not 24, he's 58. Still dressing in a ridiculous costume every day, still acting out, still cosplaying as a rockstar. He's never grown up and become a man, he's been a teenager for nearly half a century now.

??

I'm not a Depp fan at all. Cannot stand his gurning acting style. It's a shame because he has been a good actor. When he plays it straight.
This Wooton character is a straight up copper plated cunt though.

A real queen bitch. God knows who is blowing to get all his media gigs. Terrible writer. Everything is 'Vile' everything is woke. Terrible on TV.

Just an all round terrible person.

Hollywood actor being a diva makes Depp in the normal Venn diagram of his career tbh.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I'm not a Depp fan at all. Cannot stand his gurning acting style. It's a shame because he has been a good actor. When he plays it straight.
This Wooton character is a straight up copper plated cunt though.

A real queen bitch. God knows who is blowing to get all his media gigs. Terrible writer. Everything is 'Vile' everything is woke. Terrible on TV.

Just an all round terrible person.

Hollywood actor being a diva makes Depp in the normal Venn diagram of his career tbh.
Yeah don't get me wrong, I have no time for this guy who I've never heard of before reading the article. His dishonesty about not clearly stating that Heard is a violent and toxic person means that he's a write-off for me, and I'm not interested in defending Depp.

And yeah you're right, it sucks because he used to be a tremendous actor, and a likeable presence. He was a real movie star. But over the years, he couldn't evolve and grow, and her seed up just becaming a sad and pathetic parody of himself. Every role was him in a stupid costume doing a stupid "eccentric" voice, and he became more and more of a Peter Pan type IRL.

??

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Dan Wooten fucking winds me up. FINGERS @Fingers I'm sorry if that's you or you know him.his articles piss me off and he's earned a free headbutt. If you know him tell him he's a cunt