General Any of you guys followed this Johnny Depp court case?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I feel bad I'm stealing all these memes from my mates Facebook

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fuck it he'll be alright. He watched Igor fight in Amsterdam in like 2006.. I'm sure he can handle me nicking his pictures. Although I I'll send him an invite to come post here now I think about it

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It was a good slap I gave her tho, would have probably knocked out arlovski. And then instant regret and shame. She is lucky I didn't beat her because she deserved it and was encouraging it. I think she wanted me to beat her up now I think about it so she could sue me or hold me hostage. Bada bing open hand slap.

If I could go back in time I'd have soccer kicked her as well, fucking cunt of a human.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
3.4 million people have apparently signed a petition for amber to get shit canned from Aquaman 2

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've only gotten the jist.
She's been caught lying, and the general consensus is that she's a horrible person?
She's an horrible cunt.

He's a fucken junkie drunk bum.

For some reason they got married. It didn't go well.

So she shit the bed.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I honestly reached out the an ex because this saga reminded me of her. She was a right violent dickhead always trying to Kung Fu me when she got mad. She was the nicest person ever in public.

Crazy bitch. I slapped her one time. It was the most liberating slap of my life, over 3 years in the build. It finally let her know I'd had enough of her bullshit. She calmed down instantly and I don't think she attacked me ever again. She fucken knew her place.

I'm not advocating violence against women, like I said it was 3 years of this fucken psychopath trying to kill me all the time. But one good slap changed everything. Kinda. She was still a psychopath

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
My ex used to respond with an announced punch, if she didn't like something I said.
"Oh, THAT'S a punch in the arm!"
And she'd try to put a solid shot on me.

I thought it was cute, and it was. Our friends thought so too.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My ex used to respond with an announced punch, if she didn't like something I said.
"Oh, THAT'S a punch in the arm!"
And she'd try to put a solid shot on me.

I thought it was cute, and it was. Our friends thought so too.
This bitch wasn't playing. She was like Don Frye. She was trying to take my head off

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Just saw this posted online, I haven't been watching Heard's testimony so I can't confirm she said this, but holy shit if she did!