Any of you guys following this BJ Penn/Pedro Carrasco story?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

CRE

Posting Machine
Apr 24, 2015
Looks like maybe karmic justice is real and all those beatings BJ got was partially the universe paying him back for being a villain?

"Pedro Alex Carrasco ?@LATLPEDRO 45m45 minutes ago
Tired of seeing this pervert BJ Penn in the news. Dude's a cocaine addict, who sexually assaulted my Playboy model GF, and I have proof.

Pedro Alex Carrasco ?@LATLPEDRO 44m44 minutes ago
Worked with that scumbag for almost 10yrs, lived next door to him. He's had a Coke problem since he was a kid.

Pedro Alex Carrasco ?@LATLPEDRO 43m43 minutes ago
Came to my home when I wasn't there and forced himself on my girl, pulled her clothes off, then blamed me, said I looked at his GF ass

Pedro Alex Carrasco ?@LATLPEDRO 43m43 minutes ago
Needless to say I'm no longer with | BJPenn.com UFC Fight News & Videos | . I know all his dirty secrets the stupid asshole. Doesn't deserve to fight again"

Crazy stuff!

I also believe karma is why Conor is so successful. He puts so much time and energy into the fans, let alone his preparation for the fight game. All that investment of energy that Conor does just comes back to him.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Who knows if its true or not. Could easily be about money. Pedro might have asked for a raise and BJ told him to fuck off.

Looks Shady when you wait months to address it and even then only do it on social media.

If its true however, that's pretty messed up.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
He better have some proof it's really him making those accusations. And if it's true, then my whole outlook on BJ has changed...and I've been a huge fan for a long time.

CRE

Posting Machine
Apr 24, 2015
Who knows if its true or not. Could easily be about money. Pedro might have asked for a raise and BJ told him to fuck off.

Looks Shady when you wait months to address it and even then only do it on social media.

If its true however, that's pretty messed up.
Oh it's definitely about BJ sleeping with his girl at least, which is probably worse than money.

If it's a girl and money lol. Throw out all credibility, but still he could be saying facts.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
lol at "forced" himself on pedros gf...that bitches guard is just boo boo, that is all..

CRE

Posting Machine
Apr 24, 2015
?@cynthiavance
I stand with @LATLPEDRO. I never said anything before out of respect to him because that was his situation to deal with.

Cynthia Vance
?@cynthiavance
But the allegations are 100% true. I was working on the Big Island shooting a pilot for | BJPenn.com UFC Fight News & Videos | when all of this went down.

Cynthia Vance
?@cynthiavance
It was the most heartbreaking thing to witness... coming from Hawai'i where BJ is regarded as a hero.

DAMN this is starting to look like one of those things, like when lots of USPS cycling fans refused to believe Lance Armstrong was on shit, when everyone else was.

It's like people refuse to believe BJ Penn is on some potentially CTE and cocaine induced shady, villain moves, when in reality Jon Jones arguably proved that those type of moves are the norm at the elite level of MMA.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Booger sugar is his business..As looking as he aint raping ppl it's nobody elses biz imho...

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
That Cynthia chick also said that her and Pedro were "left in Waipio valley" when all this went down.

BJ and the girlfriend could have went and ran off together and Pedro's pissed.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
It would be wise for Pedro to start showing off the proof.

Its pretty fucked up to start a smear campaign, say you have proof, and then fail to present said proof.

CRE

Posting Machine
Apr 24, 2015
This isn't a laughing matter, especially if charges are pressed and pursued.

If there's one thing that BJ Penn has definitely proved over the years, it's that he has a lack of respect for the law. Knocking out a cop etc.

I hope this works out well for all involved.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
?@cynthiavance
I stand with @LATLPEDRO. I never said anything before out of respect to him because that was his situation to deal with.

Cynthia Vance
?@cynthiavance
But the allegations are 100% true. I was working on the Big Island shooting a pilot for | BJPenn.com UFC Fight News & Videos | when all of this went down.

Cynthia Vance
?@cynthiavance
It was the most heartbreaking thing to witness... coming from Hawai'i where BJ is regarded as a hero.

DAMN this is starting to look like one of those things, like when lots of USPS cycling fans refused to believe Lance Armstrong was on shit, when everyone else was.

It's like people refuse to believe BJ Penn is on some potentially CTE and cocaine induced shady, villain moves, when in reality Jon Jones arguably proved that those type of moves are the norm at the elite level of MMA.
Is this the girl he allegedly assaulted?

CRE

Posting Machine
Apr 24, 2015
It would be wise for Pedro to start showing off the proof.

Its pretty fucked up to start a smear campaign, say you have proof, and then fail to present said proof.
The proof could be in the hands of a District Attorney or prosecutor.

Crazy story. Innocent until proven guilty.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Something isn't adding up here. So Pedro's GF was allegedly assaulted and he did nothing? The GF did nothing? And this Cynthia chic knew about it but said it's your issue, so I wont say anything?

There's more to the story.

Last edited:

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
The proof could be in the hands of a District Attorney or prosecutor.

Crazy story. Innocent until proven guilty.
If these allegations are true, hopefully he did go to the authorities.

Looks like right now, all we have is a possible story that Pedro's GF told Pedro.

Women do crazy stuff sometimes.

CRE

Posting Machine
Apr 24, 2015
I mean at this point BJ Penn has to assault him at least, or pay a savage, street figure, such as myself to do it, which sucks.

Dude's accusing you of crazy shit, destroying your reputation, getting you in potential legal hassle and then you have to woop his ass on top of it.

Fuck with friends like this, who needs enemies?