Society Any other animal whisperers in here?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Guys I've been working on this for at least a month so I'd appreciate some more praise thanks

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
There were 2 squirrels at my house that use to come up to us and we would feed them almonds. They would put their cute little paws on your finger and take the almond lol. One of them was so fat it was the best. I loved those guys. I do have a legit kinship with animals, I always have. People who say dont go near my dog or cat they will bite etc etc I got right up to and start petting and everytime it has happened the person looks in amazement and say the same thing... WOW that never happens! Im like it does to me lol. Even dogs who have been known to run at you when you ring the doorbell and walk into someones house, I have had them run, I stand there and I dont move and I even get down to their level and they run to me stop smell me, than lick me.

M

member 3289

I love that stuff. Just wait the more you do that and the more comfortable he gets he will put his paws on your hands and take it.
There's this one and one other one that are relaxed enough to get this close.

He will stand on my shoe waiting for a peanut if I'm standing lol

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
You should stash some seeds and nuts up under your roof for them in the bad weather. Don't worry if they nest up there, they wont make much of a mess.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Little hands are good for when he's skinning peckers. Makes them look bigger

M

member 3289

^^Looks like someone's jealous of my ability to communicate with animals

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
There were 2 squirrels at my house that use to come up to us and we would feed them almonds. They would put their cute little paws on your finger and take the almond lol. One of them was so fat it was the best. I loved those guys. I do have a legit kinship with animals, I always have. People who say dont go near my dog or cat they will bite etc etc I got right up to and start petting and everytime it has happened the person looks in amazement and say the same thing... WOW that never happens! Im like it does to me lol. Even dogs who have been known to run at you when you ring the doorbell and walk into someones house, I have had them run, I stand there and I dont move and I even get down to their level and they run to me stop smell me, than lick me.

Why are you fronting as a Conan wannabe when you are the dog whisperer?